Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Brown was pretty ordinary for Eels last night. We need guys who are competitors and he may ince have been, but not anymore it seems.

Brown was pretty ordinary for Eels last night. We need guys who are competitors and he may ince have been, but not anymore it seems.

He was OK without being great, He doesn't go backwards....
It may be an attitude thing after being asked to move on as well.. A fresh start and a more senior role might be what he needs.

Very slim pickings for 23 atm mate, and we're short as shit up front....
We can't bash all these kids coming through too early....

Nobody is suggesting we pay big dollars for him but he would be handy with the development of a few of our younger pigs.A 2 year contract for 2023/2024 with pawwa subbing part of it would be fine if we are paying no more than 200k ourselves

Jack Boyling had a good game yesterday in NSW Cup. HIs history is very good as a competitor and captain. He was Sharks NYC Player of the Year and no surprises that Jess Colquhoun received the Coaches Award in the same team. Imo Colquhoun is going to be a very good forward - plays long minutes.

He was our best forward in cup yesterday...

Not sure if he is eligible, but should take Tuilagi's place if he is. Much better / works non stop.

Senior forwards next year of Twal Joff Musgrove and Papa will be enough in my opinion to not have to go out and sign some reject like Nathan Brown. Combine those 4 with Matamua, Pole, Stefano, Blore and Dias and there's a really great forward pack there IMO.

Lets find a damn centre!

He was our best forward in cup yesterday...

Not sure if he is eligible, but should take Tuilagi's place if he is. Much better / works non stop.

Odd he was Captain of the Sharks JF last year, Didn't he come from us through the Dragons?
From Sharks Captain to Dragons to Us in the space of 12 months....

Odd.

Senior forwards next year of Twal Joff Musgrove and Papa will be enough in my opinion to not have to go out and sign some reject like Nathan Brown. Combine those 4 with Matamua, Pole, Stefano, Blore and Dias and there's a really great forward pack there IMO.

Lets find a damn centre!

Herbie keeps being trumped by Signings at the Broncos - Just saying....

Lets find a damn centre!
Add Api as well, but still think we need a consistent, no nonsense, hard, mobile prop capable of decent minutes to strengthen this pack. I’d throw the bank at Tapine if there was any chance at all of getting him. He has the qualities we need to help lead our young ones.

Not the player he was last year, still makes metres and gets quick play the balls.

For 2 years with Parra chipping in next year at aroound 350k I wouldn’t be against. Probably an upgrade on Tamou.
I agree...If eels are stumping up some cash there wouldn't be much of a downside, show some aggressiveness running the ball...

Members online

Back