Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I don't see it that way at all. He played a big role. I think the cattle matters more than anything.
Yes, it's like everyone going on about how great Mal Meninga is as a coach... I don't rate him... I could have coached that QLD team to victories! #MYTH

Yes, it's like everyone going on about how great Mal Meninga is as a coach... I don't rate him... I could have coached that QLD team to victories! #MYTH

Bellamy is a good coach don't get me wrong. I just don't think he could turn our club around. It takes quality players executing well.

Coaches play a role but the system matters the most to me.

Put it this way there a bunch of high quality coaches that can win premierships but they all need a quality squad around them.

Go to about 1:25 to watch the highlights of the Magpies Semi-Final. Da Silva works a very short blind side to set up a crucial try in the last 10 minutes of regular time. He then scores the match winner in extra time. Couple of clutch plays. The number 12 Galvin also looks fantastic in this game (as he does in most of the games too).

I totally agree with you on the 3 grades in one day...I got to the last Campbelltown ones vs Manly and saw Flegg, Cup and NRL...it should happen more regularly!
Thanks mate, will defiantly check it out after work tonight, thanks for the clip that's a mammoth effort really appreciated.

The Storm have previously made inquiries about Gold Coast’s Jayden Campbell and the Wests Tigers’ Adam Doueihi. Melbourne officials have also recently enquired about Wests Tigers fullback Daine Laurie.

The Tigers are considering releasing the fullback - if the Storm follow through with their inquiry - in the hope he can gain invaluable experience and knowledge under some of the game’s best coaches and players during a hit-and-run mission with the Storm.

Laurie’s future at the Wests Tigers is somewhat uncertain. There are sections of the club who aren’t convinced he is the long-term No.1 and are discussing a potential swap deal for Penrith’s Charlie Staines.

The Wests Tigers roster could be set for an overhaul over the summer. Jackson Hastings’ future at the club isn’t guaranteed.

There are a number of people at the club who don’t believe he is a good influence on the team despite the image he portrays in the media for the fans. He has become a cult hero, but the view is different among most internally.

The Knights had discussed a potential play for his services. Inquiries were also made with the Bulldogs but it is not expected Hastings will end up at Belmore.

It’s not the last we’ve heard about Hastings. Nor Luke Brooks for that matter.

The Wests Tigers roster could be set for an overhaul over the summer. Jackson Hastings’ future at the club isn’t guaranteed.

There are a number of people at the club who don’t believe he is a good influence on the team despite the image he portrays in the media for the fans. He has become a cult hero, but the view is different among most internally.

Mentioned this previously, Heard this from fans over there.... The media stuff is all an act to get a ticket back to the NRL...
He's not like that in real life...
Also witnessed something he did that also gave me that impression.

I haven't seen a fluff piece on him in a while....

This bloke can't make the warriors side. You want Benji to recruit him or else? Good one.
The Warriors side that sat Reece Walsh on the bench for 65 minutes yesterday, selection is not based on form over there

Mentioned this previously, Heard this from fans over there.... The media stuff is all an act to get a ticket back to the NRL...

So "most" people in a football department that has been a circus and a joke so often it's become normal to see think Hastings is a bad influence on the team?

Chalking this up to another media click-piece but if true those people better look in a mirror before passing judgements.

what did he do

Prob about Brown but I don't consider him a major signing.
From Bulldog Ritchie

I keep hearing Wests Tigers are ready to make a splash in rugby league’s player market over the next week.

Multiple sources are claiming the club is poised to sign Panthers winger Charlie Staines while also ready to announce Aaron Woods from the Dragons on a one-year deal.

After a 12-month stint, his homecoming, Woods could then possibly shift into a front office job at the Tigers.

And Parramatta’s Nathan Brown continues to be linked with Wests Tigers. Don’t be surprised if that move is also announced shortly.

The wait has been agonising but maybe, just maybe, good times lie ahead for Tim Sheens, Benji Marshall and Wests Tigers.

From Bulldog Ritchie

I keep hearing Wests Tigers are ready to make a splash in rugby league’s player market over the next week.

Multiple sources are claiming the club is poised to sign Panthers winger Charlie Staines while also ready to announce Aaron Woods from the Dragons on a one-year deal.

After a 12-month stint, his homecoming, Woods could then possibly shift into a front office job at the Tigers.

And Parramatta’s Nathan Brown continues to be linked with Wests Tigers. Don’t be surprised if that move is also announced shortly.

The wait has been agonising but maybe, just maybe, good times lie ahead for Tim Sheens, Benji Marshall and Wests Tigers.

Nrl need to sort their crap out firsr

The Storm have previously made inquiries about Gold Coast’s Jayden Campbell and the Wests Tigers’ Adam Doueihi. Melbourne officials have also recently enquired about Wests Tigers fullback Daine Laurie.

The Tigers are considering releasing the fullback - if the Storm follow through with their inquiry - in the hope he can gain invaluable experience and knowledge under some of the game’s best coaches and players during a hit-and-run mission with the Storm.

Laurie’s future at the Wests Tigers is somewhat uncertain. There are sections of the club who aren’t convinced he is the long-term No.1 and are discussing a potential swap deal for Penrith’s Charlie Staines.

The Knights had discussed a potential play for his services. Inquiries were also made with the Bulldogs but it is not expected Hastings will end up at Belmore.

It’s not the last we’ve heard about Hastings. Nor Luke Brooks for that matter.

Wow some strong words here.

Latest posts

Back