Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Looking at what we have .. or might have for next season. Switch the players around to where you might think suits our side:

1. Laurie
2. Nofa / Tupou
3. Talau / Kepaoa
4. To'a / Naden
5. Maumalo
6. Doueihi
7. Hastings / Brooks
8. Utoikamanu / Twal
9. Koroisau / Ngatikaura
10. Ofahengaue / Pole
11. Papailii
12. Blore
13. Nu Brown

Then we have some:
some POMS ??
Saukuru
Matamua
Kautoga
Freebairn
Dias
Ma'anaima
and any other players we might be lucky to sign up..??
That’s still a wooden spoon team again

Murchie is solid but harmless.
Perfect fit for our nice guy pack.

Hard pass...
Rather meat heads like Sua or Bateman.

We need hitters, too many harmless players.
He even looks like Garner 😂

Nothing can be done at all about the board.
That's like dooming us
Cant we at least have all members of the board be there to represent the interests of the WESTS TIGERS and Only the Wests Tigers . If some members say their prime responsibility is to represent the interests of the Western Suburbs Magpies or the Balmain Tigers then if situations arise where the interests of the JV team are in conflict with the two original clubs then those directors would be actively working against the interests of the Wests Tigers and should resign due to conflict of interest !

AJ, STARFORD JUNIOR P, TOMMY T, The other Junior,

These wouldn't make many other forst frad teams.

Need to recruit some speed.
I think we have to support Junior Tupou. He does have some real potential. I also think Tommy Talau will be an asset to us once his confidence returns from the ACL injury. Pauga to never see firsts again....

So it looks as though only new signings might be Charlie Staines from Penrith and some English forwards maybe John Bateman (ex Raider) from Super League.

If Liam Martin is to leave Penrith in my opinion he is most likely to end up an Eel not a WT.

So it looks as though only new signings might be Charlie Staines from Penrith and some English forwards maybe John Bateman (ex Raider) from Super League.

If Liam Martin is to leave Penrith in my opinion he is most likely to end up an Eel not a WT.

True, Liam is contracted until 24 tho.

I also think Tommy Talau will be an asset to us once his confidence returns from the ACL injury.
You Believe - Or you hope?

He couldn't really have been considered an "Asset" Before any injury....
Just another big kid with natural talent that never really had to earn it.

Seen 1000 of them Swallowed by NRL before - He looks to be no different to me.

Latest posts

Back