Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

the way cleary acted with the dishonesty with the club and signing with Penrith, demonstrated behaviour
I think in this instance Moses is correct to be annoyed, cleary pulled the contract he then went to Parramatta
Still think Moses is a DH but cleary and wests tigers didn't want him

It's the hight of being a hypocrite he did the exact same thing.

the way cleary acted with the dishonesty with the club and signing with Penrith, demonstrated behaviour
I think in this instance Moses is correct to be annoyed, cleary pulled the contract he then went to Parramatta
There’s a lot more to the story, Issac Moses wanted total control of the Wests Tigers squad.
He already had the big 4 Webster, Payten and he also wanted us to sign Joe Webhe.
Issac would have screwed us completely the same way he stuffed the Broncos.

Ok so most on here want LENUI , so we have the cap to make him a offer that he can’t say no , he’s no super star but he will want to look after him self , so decent offer over 3-4 years , u would think it gets him , BUT wait the drag queens or the knights or titans will sign him on a lesser amount because we seem to just sit on our arse . Sorry for the rant but getting really pissed with no signings
Superstar or not, he runs like an absolute Bull, we dont have that ! and we need that haha

Just a coincidence that his uncle was the manager of all three defectors hay????
Rubbish this was a plan by Mitch his uncle and the two other idiots to hold the tigers over a barrel!
Don’t believe the hype,
it’s a sequel!

This is the only way id feel good about taking on Stains contract. Leinu would have this pack looking nice. and straight up if i was a forward or backrower, Id want to play with API
Of course the problem is, Staines contract will now be full value and Peachey may not be in the equation.

Of course the problem is, Staines contract will now be full value and Peachey may not be in the equation.
i cant see why we they still cant take Peach, and we take Staines and Leinu.. im sure we would have the cap to atleast get creative with it, other things factor in also, how bad Penrith want to Re-up Martin and Crichton ect and who they are willing to release to free up cap ect

i cant see why we they still cant take Peach, and we take Staines and Leinu.. im sure we would have the cap to atleast get creative with it, other things factor in also, how bad Penrith want to Re-up Martin and Crichton ect and who they are willing to release to free up cap ect
The sooner we offload Peachey the better - another dud signing.

Back