Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I was just on the wests tigers podcast site and CloudyGlock (who I realise is not always popular with some forum members) posted the following (excuse the poor English):

"Wests Tigers are in discussions with Jeremiah Nanai. Discussion have progressed with genuine interest from both sides. Discussions have progressed to the point that a very substantial and serious offer will be tabled to Nanai post November 1. Club is confident are will push hard. "
Surely we are going to catch one big fish?

Reactions: 851
Not suggesting Munster and AD are presently anywhere near of equal ability but wasn't Bellamy very keen on AD when we loaned them Nofo. Still expect Munster to either stay in Melbourne or go to the Dolphins but maybe we can use this if AD was happy to go south and Munster was interested (in the megabucks it will cost) in joining us in 2024. All Sheens has done to date is tell him to contact us if he's interested in joining WT and that we will match or beat any other offers.
where did this Bellamy interest in AD come from ?-- Maybe ADs manager ? Storm do not buy players without both speed and ability, thats the Tigers .

You on the weed today mon?

Jurbo is a current SOO rep - good for nothing? Turbo may not play all games but what he does bring is competitiveness and is a genuine game changer. The younger one can shakehands with whoever is in charge of reggies.

Nope - That's 2 million Dollars between The 2 Turbos and they still didn't make the 8.
5 Wins more than us?
Also In a squad with the likes of DCE, Foran, Walker, Taupau, Aloiai, Saab, Olokauatu, Shuster and Paseka....
All arguably MUCH better than the corrosponding players in the Tigers jerseys...

5 More wins - For the extra 2 mill....
I'll pass, I could find better ways to spend it.

ps: Jurbo is only playing rep footy cos Fittler was guilted into picking him - And Mal wants NSW to think he should start for them.

The update is there are those who can't cope with others having and sharing information. They pecked him and Cloudy Glock away to another forum.
What they shared may not have always panned but there was no reason for some to attack them the way they did.
Lol... Attacked 🤣
When one of them infers the rest of us "needs him" he deserves all he gets.
I've no prob with ppl sharing info, it's when they get an out of control ego because of it.. That irks.me

The update is there are those who can't cope with others having and sharing information. They pecked him and Cloudy Glock away to another forum.
What they shared may not have always panned but there was no reason for some to attack them the way they did.
The POM hasn't even left this forum... He's made a couple of posts on the other forum which he also posted on here. Seems like he's posting on both

Would be great obviously however the young Nanai just bought a house up there for he and his girl. Hard to see him going anywhere now, especially with the cloud hanging over our former back rower.

Plenty of Meriton properties around if the richest property tycoon in the country and supporter, decides to stop trying to shove so much of the profits from it into his wallet.

You on the weed today mon?

Jurbo is a current SOO rep - good for nothing? Turbo may not play all games but what he does bring is competitiveness and is a genuine game changer. The younger one can shakehands with whoever is in charge of reggies.

Did the young one score a double against our WT?

Nope - That's 2 million Dollars between The 2 Turbos and they still didn't make the 8.
5 Wins more than us?
Also In a squad with the likes of DCE, Foran, Walker, Taupau, Aloiai, Saab, Olokauatu, Shuster and Paseka....
All arguably MUCH better than the corrosponding players in the Tigers jerseys...

5 More wins - For the extra 2 mill....
I'll pass, I could find better ways to spend it.

ps: Jurbo is only playing rep footy cos Fittler was guilted into picking him - And Mal wants NSW to think he should start for them.
They were travelling well until the guernsey issue. God ruined it for them this year.

Back