Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

What ! Because himself and the other players were smart enough to get better deals, and leave a floundering mis- managed club. This is not 1960, How many top clubs bar Penrith have more then 2 or 3 that come through their juniors ? Loyalty to yourself and family and $ is what matters.
I have no problem with someone getting a better deal (if in fact he got one) but I do have problem with the way it was done.

LOYALTY- What a load of crap! This is a professional game, and the good sides drop players at the drop of a hat ! Very few play to 30 yrs of age, many have wives and children to support for the next 40 yrs. Only a fool would not take the maximum he can get. Sure players like Gallen and Pierce were one club players,but they are a minority, also the money in previous years was't great.
It's sad to see ex - players getting their heads punched in, trying to make extra $$$.

Last edited:
LOYALTY- What a load of crap! This is a professional game, and the good sides drop players at the drop of a hat ! Very few play to 30 yrs of age, many have wives and children to support for the next 40 yrs. Only a fool would not take the maximum he can get. Sure players like Gallen and Pierce were one club players,but they are a minority, also the money in previous years was't great.
It's sad to see ex - players getting their heads punched in, trying to make extra $$$.

The players might not be loyal any more, but the fans are. Shit on the club and it's fans and you'll cop it.

The rumours of Woods returning had me in shock. The way he left us years back was totally a disgrace and I personally would find it very very difficult to cheer for him. Surely I can’t be the only one…

The club is finally heading in the right direction, recruitment are doing exceptionally well. Why go backwards with this 1 signing. Brain Explosion.

Woods is dead to me.
Well said

Totally agree

He doesn't deserve to come back and has no chance of paying the club back for his disgraceful departure as he has nothing to offer

Members online

Back