Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I just don't think NRL players in general have that kind of recruitment pull, i don't see it like the NBA where players are like i signed with the Lakers to play with Lebron for example.
Benji being appointed coach has been meant the Tigers get a look in where they previously wouldn't with the elite Rugby Players in NZ. You won't see it in this recruiting cycle but wait until after the Rugby World Cup next year.

Benji being appointed coach has been meant the Tigers get a look in where they previously wouldn't with the elite Rugby Players in NZ. You won't see it in this recruiting cycle but wait until after the Rugby World Cup next year.
Exactly right, all the players now and coming through have all grown up idolising benji
Same as Latrell coming out in an interview when the coaching dilemma was sorted and said he’d love to play under benji as coach
They all look up to him

Exactly right, all the players now and coming through have all grown up idolising benji
Same as Latrell coming out in an interview when the coaching dilemma was sorted and said he’d love to play under benji as coach
They all look up to him
The other side of the coin is that Benji has not done anything to earn respect as a coach yet. They may idolise him, but do they want to be coached by him?

He needs to earn his stripes and get some results first...then, the rest will come.

What a shock
They could both sign with Newcastle for 24...We're in November..I don't know,maybe
Hoopers just get the story moving faster.
Has Bateman who isn't currently contracted to us,come out publicly and say he doesn't get
along with hastings?

They could both sign with Newcastle for 24...We're in November..I don't know,maybe
Hoopers just get the story moving faster.
Has Bateman who isn't currently contracted to us,come out publicly and say he doesn't get
along with hastings?

Will have to make a call on Moses or whoever we are chasing.

So here we are Hooper strikes now, with the rubbish articles around Jackson Hastings to Newcastle potentially for 2024.

The same as with Brooks even if Hastings were to leave in 2024 why on earth would tigers make Newcastle stronger in 2023 by giving them a 7

These journos are unbelievable

So here we are Hooper strikes now, with the rubbish articles around Jackson Hastings to Newcastle potentially for 2024.

The same as with Brooks even if Hastings were to leave in 2024 why on earth would tigers make Newcastle stronger in 2023 by giving them a 7

More click bait.
Wests Tigers are the bomb!

If only Corey Pearson still played, he would be the next half rumour going around to play at the Knights

Get rid of brooks, anyone who thinks hes a capable half is blindsided by his devotion to this club. They are delusional.

Might be part of a plan to bring Moses back.

It's too short sighter to say get rid of Brooks. Really should be thinking about who thr halves will be for the next two years

Well it is relevant if they were crap and probably told what to say once they had signed

I found 4 ........the rest weren't worth talking about and or bring back painful memories
They're "told" to say they came here to play with Benji?

I don't see too many players quoted saying they came here to play with Brooks, Douehi or Laurie.

Reactions: 851
Back