Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I was asking the question sorry ...I couldn't tell you who was or wasn't on the list at season's end ...it's was pretty hard to look at that list without regurgitating your last meal to be honest ....

My point is if players are being released at least the club can come out with a thankyou for your service ...especially in Nu's case ..at times in 2022 he was in our Top 3-5 players in particular games ..and probably not a bad 3rd or 4th string back up utility if Api gets picked for SOO and Simpkin /Rua not available
Nu was offered a spot, Sheens really likes him but he wasn't happy with minimum wage.

Reactions: 851
Can you rewrite your 2nd question .....I can't make sense of it ....sorry
My bad. My question was why aren’t players quoted as saying “playing with Brooks/Doueihi/Hastings was one of the reasons I joined/re-signed”?

They definitely used to say that about Benji and Farah.

My bad. My question was why aren’t players quoted as saying “playing with Brooks/Doueihi/Hastings was one of the reasons I joined/re-signed”?

They definitely used to say that about Benji and Farah.
Because that would be taking the piss ......

If he is gone ...he played NRL ...least deserves a thank you ...far worse players who showed a lot of disrespect got more recognition
The Last I heard the club wanted him to stay but the Bulldogs were interested. There still hasn't been an announcement from the Bulldogs so maybe that hasn't changed.

The Last I heard the club wanted him to stay but the Bulldogs were interested. There still hasn't been an announcement from the Bulldogs so maybe that hasn't changed.
League minimum is probably unders ...but you wouldn't be paying anymore than about 30-50 k more than that

Keith Galloway (Sharks) Ryan Ohara (Flop Raiders, Jamal Lolesi (flop Raiders), Lote Tuqiri (union), Garreth Ellis (England), John Morris
Are you suggesting these were superstars at the time?

Gareth Ellis joined in 2009 and was the only genuine star.

Galloway joined in 2006 when he was 21. He made his name at the Tigers.

I already mentioned Tuqiri.

Lolesi, Morris and O’Hara were 🚮

So we’ve named 2 guys over 5 years…Benji was hardly an attraction to the biggest names in the NRL.

I don’t see how the Bulldogs can offer Nu any more cash than the basic wage that he was offered by us.

Back