Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Yes but I was comparing how I felt about our squad sitting in Comm bank round 1 with how changes occurred since then make us better and Already knew Api and IPaps coming then
but it's the year on year change. "comm bank" not sure that matters

Roosters would need to move teddy on if they want to keep Joseph would be a great return if we got him
Now hears the kicker , if the rugby union are chasing Joseph , that’s great for us , because the roooters will have to way up between him and teddy , they can get 10 years out of Joseph but only 2-3 out of teddy , maybe they will throw teddy out just like they did with Pearce , I hope we are waiting in the wings

FYI I told a mate at Triple M about Woods coming here. That’s why they blasted it in radio. I know some here do the same with their friends in the media to support their mail. I’m guessing that’s how things are done around here nowadays?

I'm with you. Min contract for 1-2 yrs, still wears his tigers jocks under his other clubs kits.

Last year we had Tamou, Twal, Stefano, Musgrove, Joffa, Pole, Seyfarth, others in at prop.
Tamou, Musgrove are gone. Twal is questionable based on his head knocks.
2 gone and only 1 inbound in Klemmer who plays 19 games a year.

We need another prop in the squad numbers especially if Pole moves to the backrow otherwise. Seyfarth must be last resort.
Sorry guys but I would be medically retiring Twal or cut him loose. He just doesn’t have the impact offensively for me.

FYI I told a mate at Triple M about Woods coming here. That’s why they blasted it in radio. I know some here do the same with their friends in the media to support their mail. I’m guessing that’s how things are done around here nowadays?

Mate - you are miles behind me. I just post it on here and someone will run with it.

Unpopular opinion...

Don't mind the Woods signing.
He's depth and will likely play cup.
Get a call up when needed.

Sheens likes an experienced forward as depth- ala Ray Cashmere.

Woodsy will do a job when needed.
Don't care if he's fat and slow or yas don't like him.
Won't cost much and I truly think he'll be good to have around the club.
6' is the correct depth for Woods.

Wouldn't put it past the roosters to move teddy on if they really fear Jospeh leaving
Teddy and Tommy Turbo are still the best two fullbacks in the game with daylight third. Surely the chooks wouldn't be dumb enough to let Teddy go. That said, be great for us to get him back if they do!

Latest posts

Back