Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

@Odessa hsvjones made a good
post about it if you have twitter:

"If you want a laugh just have a look on Twitter under "InsideManNRL"
He is giving it to Buzz and I'm loving it.. Calling him out for making a big deal over tigers calendar but post like 5 other current teams with the same errors and asking why these are not included.
Fans are finding more as well"

Wow - that just highlights what. dumping ground our club has become. Have another beer Buzzard.

Hi just on twitter and Buzz is having ago at the Tiger's over a NRL calendar does anyone know what's happening I saw the warriors still have Walsh in the 2023 calendar and Canterbury have a player and Titans have Thompson in the photo
What happened to the Tigers?
Has Hastings as one of the 4 main players.

He didn't forget, that's giving him too much credit.
Buzz knows the Wests Tigers sells news for them and just goes after us.
I'm not normally a conspiracy theorist but I reckon Rothfield started piling on the Tigers because he wanted to do everything in his power to make sure someone was ahead of the Sharks in the queue to be booted out of Sydney, and we looked like the most likely choice. By this stage the old pisspot has probably forgotten why he started and is just doing it on instinct.

Personally I still can't believe the Telegraph didn't sack him when it came out that he'd been taking punting money off Eddie Hayson and writing flattering articles about his mates. But I guess that's the Murdoch media for you: if you're the right kind of bent they just turn the other way.

I'm not normally a conspiracy theorist but I reckon Rothfield started piling on the Tigers because he wanted to do everything in his power to make sure someone was ahead of the Sharks in the queue to be booted out of Sydney, and we looked like the most likely choice. By this stage the old pisspot has probably forgotten why he started and is just doing it on instinct.

Personally I still can't believe the Telegraph didn't sack him when it came out that he'd been taking punting money off Eddie Hayson and writing flattering articles about his mates. But I guess that's the Murdoch media for you: if you're the right kind of bent they just turn the other way.
That’s exactly what I’ve said for years. They want the tigers out!

Back