Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

People look at the Bulldogs and say how can they afford - it's easy they have more people off contract in 24 than we do. The cap projection is going up in 23 & again in 24 and forward years.

Look at us and we have purchased like for like with them for 23
Api, Papa, Klemmer, Bateman = Mahoney, Kikau, Sutton, Pele

They buy 10 players for around $8m (with 3rd party = 800k avg ) = closer to $7m cap hit.
Take into 3rd party, they will have 5m to put on 20 players (250k + 3rd party deals)

Mahoney, Kikau, Sutton, Pele, Burton, JAC, TPJ and Moses would struggle to hit $6m max for them.

They have money just like us to splurge big in the market for MM and 1-2 other key players.

We should have money for 24+ to splurge on another 3-4 players.

Issac doing a great job for his client.

Eels been told if they increase their offer he'll stay.
Dogs been told if they increase their offer he'll sign
Tigers been told Mitch is keen and wants to come early for 2023 if he can get a release.

Issac Moses is the big winner
Doing a great job for his nephew.

Lets be real....

Do you really see Moses wearing a Dogs jersey.

Then also stop to think, would Moses want to be in a Dogs jersey or a Wests Tigers jersey.

We can't let Dogs take Moses off us too... we simply can't after they took JAC, TPJ and Ciraldo off us when it looked all but done

We need to steal one off them and we have everything in our favour - Dogs are coming in hard for him tho

Avarillo showed some promise there....
Also a local junior with wraps on him, Not sure they'll put him to pasture just yet.

Kiraz also looks likely for mine, But have a feeling they're looking toward Crighton from Penrith
I agree with ya about them trying for Crichton. He’s admitted to wanting to play Fullback and he ain’t gonna get that at Panthers.

Avarillo showed some promise there....
Also a local junior with wraps on him, Not sure they'll put him to pasture just yet.

Kiraz also looks likely for mine, But have a feeling they're looking toward Crighton from Penrith
Kiraz is a star, very talented.

Critta lost his confidence when Finucane wacked him.

Lets be real....

Do you really see Moses wearing a Dogs jersey.

Then also stop to think, would Moses want to be in a Dogs jersey or a Wests Tigers jersey.
Well I can tell you right now with 100% certainty from someone who would DEFINITELY know that it is Moses' preference to go to the dogs, all things being equal.

Reactions: 851
Club is confident to say the least, manager has asked for a meeting to discuss a couple key points. 4 year deal worth $4.5mil is on the table. @tigerap is right about Friday. Make or break meeting.
I get really concerned when we get confident. It usually doesn't work out. We've got a real problem there... can't seem to read the room.

I hope this time is different.

History aside, Moses is a good short term acquisition. He won't win us a grand final, but he'll steer us into the 8.

Whether we believe him to be or not, he's considered generally as one of the better players in the game, he played in a grand final last year and landing him at this current point of his career along with the likes of Api and Papali'i starts to give us a bit of credibility in regard to being a club that players in the peak of their careers will want to go.

If he signs, a utilitarian view is needed, we're not a better team without him there. If he doesn't, we can all go on hating him for the way he left like we always have.
I will be absolutely gobsmacked if he signs with us

Because if he does it means he is admitting he made a mistake leaving us the first time .....

Get the feeling we are getting used for a big offer ....

Latest posts

Back