Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Ah well..you would think another one bites the dust unless they only sponsor for 2023 which is doubtful but not out of the question . Guess we will know if all the commentary of a meeting today was just BS if a long term deal with Eels is announced

Why is everyone so negative on the dogs?

They’ve suffered like we have for a long period - have shown us an example of how to get better - even though we’re not doing it as well at the moment.

Good luck to them.

We should stop being jealous and try and emulate…. Or just try and poach Gus after he has some success their.

Let the pile on begin.

My dad told me he had heard from an inside source that mosses has knocked backed eels first offer. I have no idea who he has got it off and and know idea how good the info is but I thought I would share

They’ve suffered like we have for a long period - have shown us an example of how to get better - even though we’re not doing it as well at the moment.

Good luck to them.

We should stop being jealous and try and emulate…. Or just try and poach Gus after he has some success their.

Let the pile on begin.

Gus can’t build crap. He wanted a Panthers Dynasty with Moylan, DWZ, Mansour, Blake, Cartwright, RCG, Egan, Latu etc. signed them all on big back ended contracts. The panthers then had to pay every single one of them to play at other clubs after they realized the ridiculous money he had them on.

Good luck to them.

Let the pile on begin.
They are trying to buy a premiership.

I think the best way is to buy your way into the 8 and develop your youth to try and win it 2-3 years after that.

Gus can’t build crap. He wanted a Panthers Dynasty with Moylan, DWZ, Mansour, Blake, Cartwright, RCG, Egan, Latu etc. signed them all on big back ended contracts. The panthers then had to pay every single one of them to play at other clubs after they realized the ridiculous money he had them on
Lol yep his “achievements” are very much exaggerated and mostly by himself.

Ah well..you would think another one bites the dust unless they only sponsor for 2023 which is doubtful but not out of the question .
If he was planning to leave the club, I'm sure he'd cash in on whatever he was entitled to first.

Reactions: 851

Good luck to them.

Let the pile on begin.
cause they are invading our forum. home you guys go.

Back