Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

He had a reported 6 months to sign an upgraded contract which he did not do (no issues with that)and then carried on when the contract was withdrawn insinuating that he was "not valued or wanted "by the club.The percieved lack of trying so he could leave the club and go to pawwa was the last straw for me.
I can not think of any player i would like to see less than him at our club
It’s possible Mitch was a pawn in a game played by Wests and the agent. Our club didn’t react well.?

It’s possible Mitch was a pawn in a game played by Wests and the agent. Our club didn’t react well.?

I think this is a pretty big misread of the situation. The agent who represents the players did try and screw us over but that was on the players behalf. We bent over backwards for all of them and they screwed us.

It is possible but i don't believe it to be the case.I am not saying out actions were ideal but Moses had more than enough time to sign the contract and there were rumours at the time that he had already approached pawwa about joining them.I wouldn't trust either him or his extended family under any circumstances

Does anybody remember Benny on NRL360 telling Iken at the time "it's a good thing the agent has such a hold on the WT"

Talk about games.

I think the situation is still live. The longer he holds out the more $$$ he signs for. Remember it's for 2024, so he will be in no rush. I think if you were the player & agent you'd like it locked away before the season starts, just in case of significant injury, but apart from that, why rush? Either we sign him = great, or Parra pay more for him due to our (and probably Dog's) interest = a win.

Did he really say that ? I remember him stating Josh Reynolds was a great signing for us.
Iken said to him something like......are you trying to say it's a good thing a player agent has a hold on a club!

And Benny nodded from memory.

Don't think Wests had anything to do with it, just think he was a pawn being used by his slimey agent Isaac Moses and Wests were to dumb to realise it.

doubt we hear anything in regards to an announcement in any form re: Moses until the salary cap is finalised. it's a massive issue at the moment across the league. with WT the signing of Nathan Brown, Bateman and potentially Moses all hinges on it, and I doubt there'll be nothing until early next year.

would love to be proven wrong for us all to be put out of our misery, but I think it's going to be a little longer.

I think this is a pretty big misread of the situation. The agent who represents the players did try and screw us over but that was on the players behalf. We bent over backwards for all of them and they screwed us.
Didn’t he want to get on the Wests payroll and take over the whole team’s emotional well being?

doubt we hear anything in regards to an announcement in any form re: Moses until the salary cap is finalised. it's a massive issue at the moment across the league. with WT the signing of Nathan Brown, Bateman and potentially Moses all hinges on it, and I doubt there'll be nothing until early next year.

would love to be proven wrong for us all to be put out of our misery, but I think it's going to be a little longer.
Do you think the NRL’s in tray is piling up with contracts?

Does anybody remember Benny on NRL360 telling Iken at the time "it's a good thing the agent has such a hold on the WT"

Talk about games.
Yes I was a little surprised at that, but then thought about the connection and how Wests have never wanted Benny around. I think he, Jack and Blocker have something to offer but you need to manage them, particularly Benny?

I don't know about everyone else but I'm getting a bit sick of the constant will he, won't he chat about Moses. I'm over it but find myself constantly checking to see if anything has happened. Trouble is I'm on holidays and it's all too easy to keep coming back to this thread, despite being out and about....
As someone said, I wish MM would just put us out of our misery! With a bit of luck that might lead to Bateman and, potentially, other signing announcements......

I think the situation is still live. The longer he holds out the more $$$ he signs for. Remember it's for 2024, so he will be in no rush. I think if you were the player & agent you'd like it locked away before the season starts, just in case of significant injury, but apart from that, why rush? Either we sign him = great, or Parra pay more for him due to our (and probably Dog's) interest = a win.
IDK? Last time we tried to sign him there were conditions, Will this time be different?
Will Sheens simply say ...that would never have happened if I was here.???
We have been back in the game with the stable?

I think it was more that Isaac Moses wanted total control of the club, with LB, AW, MM, Teddy, Andrew Webster and Teddy’s horse whisper and IM was pushing for Todd Payten to be head coach all managed by IM.
Then we would have gone the same route as Broncos then Knights. Just as well we got our spoon already. 😜

He had a reported 6 months to sign an upgraded contract which he did not do (no issues with that)and then carried on when the contract was withdrawn insinuating that he was "not valued or wanted "by the club.The percieved lack of trying so he could leave the club and go to pawwa was the last straw for me.
I can not think of any player i would like to see less than him at our club
my thoughts exactly, well said

Latest posts

Members online

Back