Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

That was my thinking from the start. Forwards to be sorted first. Once they are on par with the best teams, the spine then backs needs to be sorted. A good fullback would do wonders.
We havnt had a dominant pack for ages, Cleary last year wouldn't have done bugger all behind our pack. In saying that iv no doubt he would have done loads better than Brooks, but iv been a huge critic of the guy, but even I can admit we won't see what he's capable of till he can play behind a pack that's on the front foot

Moses is definitely capable of leading a team to a GF win its just that they don't come easily for any club or player. You get yourself to the top 4/5 and you put yourself in a position to have a crack and then it will come down to more than one player to get the job done.
In saying that cant see him leaving Parra.

Yeah from all the comments unfortunately it seems we won’t land Moses. Real shame. But that means there will be an opportunity for someone else to play halfback

I'd be happy getting Moses on a train and trial contract.
wish granted, not coming.

Short term pain long term gain.

Who is your half for next year mate ? How far away are the young gun halves, do we get to see them debut in NSW Cup or 1st grade towards end of 2023?

Will be really surprised if he does otherwise

Want others opinions ...but has us chasing Moses as hard as we have been a waste of time ??

Maybe we should have chased a more realistic target .....
If we do miss out on MM, it will have cost Parra a lot more to keep him so that will hamper they with the cap for years to come.:love:

Can I ask why you feel that way?
He had a reported 6 months to sign an upgraded contract which he did not do (no issues with that)and then carried on when the contract was withdrawn insinuating that he was "not valued or wanted "by the club.The percieved lack of trying so he could leave the club and go to pawwa was the last straw for me.
I can not think of any player i would like to see less than him at our club

He had a reported 6 months to sign an upgraded contract which he did not do (no issues with that)and then carried on when the contract was withdrawn insinuating that he was "not valued or wanted "by the club.The percieved lack of trying so he could leave the club and go to pawwa was the last straw for me.
I can not think of any player i would like to see less than him at our club
It’s possible Mitch was a pawn in a game played by Wests and the agent. Our club didn’t react well.?

It’s possible Mitch was a pawn in a game played by Wests and the agent. Our club didn’t react well.?

I think this is a pretty big misread of the situation. The agent who represents the players did try and screw us over but that was on the players behalf. We bent over backwards for all of them and they screwed us.

It is possible but i don't believe it to be the case.I am not saying out actions were ideal but Moses had more than enough time to sign the contract and there were rumours at the time that he had already approached pawwa about joining them.I wouldn't trust either him or his extended family under any circumstances

Does anybody remember Benny on NRL360 telling Iken at the time "it's a good thing the agent has such a hold on the WT"

Talk about games.

Back