Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

It would be a deal with Raiders, Bulldogs or Storm, I’m thinking? Which one of those clubs is short an outside back?
On 2nd thought, what if Nofa, after threatening to go, is finally going to the Eels? This could be the reason the Moses deal has been stalling and will now be settled. Just having a guess..
Storm for Pezet. Eels for Moses

With Staines and Tupou here Nofo would be good to swap.

He's not a bad player but just doesn't have the hunger and his defence is still not up to a finals team standards.
Re Nofo.

Yea, I don't think he is a bad player at all. It's just as a defender he is really really bad. Not even up to first grade standards.

If we did not have so many Juniors lining up I would say put Nofo as that 3rd bench spot to fill in when someone gets injured. Now, meh. Make him earn a position in First grade again or make him warm a bench.

Gee some people come up with the greatest stories, when they hate some of our players . There has been so much hate on here for brooks and nofa it is really getting boring
100% how about we support the club snd the players?? New coach, new direction let’s get behind me them. Not in their way!
Sheens got rid of most of the trash that everyone was complaining about, let’s be happy with that, and stop whinging. See what happens it’s a new era, maybe take a leaf out of that book?

100% how about we support the club snd the players?? New coach, new direction let’s get behind me them. Not in their way!
Sheens got rid of most of the trash that everyone was complaining about, let’s be happy with that, and stop whinging. See what happens it’s a new era, maybe take a leaf out of that book?
Good post but it won't happen.

Gee some people come up with the greatest stories, when they hate some of our players . There has been so much hate on here for brooks and nofa it is really getting boring
Some people give hate. Some people just point out difficiencies in their games. Nothing to with hate. Not sure why the coaching stuff hasn't rectified it and if they have them it's the players that arnt learning.

I somewhat agree, but this is minor stuff that gets blown out of proportion by social media. Young people of both sexes make errors, as we all did, a slap on the wrist is all that is needed.

Re Nofo.

Yea, I don't think he is a bad player at all. It's just as a defender he is really really bad. Not even up to first grade standards.

If we did not have so many Juniors lining up I would say put Nofo as that 3rd bench spot to fill in when someone gets injured. Now, meh. Make him earn a position in First grade again or make him warm a bench.
The fact that Madge resigned him for that long at that price shows the guy was a nut job.

Back