Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

As much as I really wanted this to be over today, it doesn't look like we are going to know one way or another..
Usually there is an unwritten law that the club holding the current contract gets first media release. So maybe once Parra make a media release we will than make ours.

Usually there is an unwritten law that the club holding the current contract gets first media release. So maybe once Parra make a media release we will than make ours.
You’re right that is the normal course of events but I wouldn’t be surprised if this was different. There seems to be real animosity between the clubs perhaps made worse by Mark O’Neil’s involvement with Parramatta after his sacking by WT.

You’re right that is the normal course of events but I wouldn’t be surprised if this was different. There seems to be real animosity between the clubs perhaps made worse by Mark O’Neil’s involvement with Parramatta after his sacking by WT.
why’d O’Neil get punted again? Don’t think was performance based. Some drunk high jinks from memory. Was it dick in the beer? Or dropped his daks In front of people who frown upon such things.

But the Pom said.............................
Can't believe people who give it to the Pom on here. He's one of the only ones who can actually bring rumours to the rumours page.

I don't for the world think Moses will actually come. But just because there was no announcement doesn't mean Poms info is wrong. People expecting there to be an instant announcement haven't been paying attention to how these things are usually done. Cooling off, club photos etc. There was never going to be a public announcement today.

I don’t know how anyone thought we would hear anything today. Even if there was a meeting, and contracts were signed, there likely wouldn’t be an announcement for at least a week while things were finalised.
Wouldn't say that long before a leak, but yes.

Also - THE_POM is just sharing what he's heard. Stop calling out anything that doesn't eventuate as if he's starting rumours, he's very obviously not an attention seeker.

Back