Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Man, Moses is so light on his feet and his timing and footwork, anyone who doesn’t think we should be patient in the chance we can actually get him is crazy, hopefully we do get an answer soon though just so I can stop googling Mitch Moses 30 times a week looking for new articles

Sold Pongo a dummy

Don’t agree, this is a glass half empty look at what sheens has done! Cherry-picking at its best, only select the comments that back your weak arguments.
What about dropping two places every year Fadge was here before sheens arrived?? What about when Sheens refused to sack the Fadge the year before, when everyone was crying out for it?? And ti give him a go in the next season, only for the Fadge to fail again with 5 LOSSES to start the season???
Yep all Sheens fault, non on Fadge, we were just about to turn the corner!!!
On Ciraldo, from all accounts he gave a verbal to sign if the Fadge was gone! Only for him to do the backdown after media continuously hammered us in the press. Stating Ciraldo would be mad to sign with us, quoting ‘who would sign an unproven coach for 5 years’. ( Most likely spearheaded by Gus and his mates no doubt).
Yep all Sheens fault, seriously no idea!!!
Oh and don’t forget our best recruitment in possibly a decade, but that wasn’t Sheens that was Fadge. Sheens as football manager had nothing to do with these signings, nothing at all!
Please…
Who is Fadge?

Reading between the lines of what MM just said sounds like the decision has been made and they are just finalising the ins and outs of the contract.

Seemed to be what was being let on anyway. Who really knows? Definitely nobody on this forum anyway

Reading between the lines of what MM just said sounds like the decision has been made and they are just finalising the ins and outs of the contract.

Seemed to be what was being let on anyway. Who really knows? Definitely nobody on this forum anyway

he played that interview very well, never looked like taking the bait aha

I’d be less confident as an eels supporter watching that .

I may be over thinking - but I think that interview was positive for us

Arthur putting pressure on Moses in front of the playing group could IMO really rub a player the wrong way right before a game

Commentary bringing up all the players they’re losing and the premiership window closing to his face about Parra

The idea of receiving 300k more a season over an extra year as well esp with a newborn daughter that would be ridiculous to turn down you’d think, the lure of playing with his best mate Brooks and play under his favourite player growing up in Benji

The squad we’re developing with the players we have attracted - Api, Klemmer, Papalili, Bateman etc and the new faculties

Just feel like we offer more for Moses and I think he knows that

I may be over thinking - but I think that interview was positive for us

Arthur putting pressure on Moses in front of the playing group could IMO really rub a player the wrong way right before a game

Commentary bringing up all the players they’re losing and the premiership window closing to his face about Parra

The idea of receiving 300k more a season over an extra year as well esp with a newborn daughter that would be ridiculous to turn down you’d think, the lure of playing with his best mate Brooks and play under his favourite player growing up in Benji

The squad we’re developing with the players we have attracted - Api, Klemmer, Papalili, Bateman etc and the new faculties

Just feel like we offer more for Moses and I think he knows that
the eels are definately super desperate from what we’ve just seen and it looks like theyre trying to rush & peer pressure him into a decision..
i feel theres been alot of small jabs at him to hurry up and obviously its not all fun and games like they made it out to be on screen

I saw it the opposite
I reckon that if Arthur feels comfortable to have a joke about it, he knows the answer already! I don’t like this waiting for Moses to make a decision, if he’s been back and forth with demands and negotiations then at some point. You say ok we will give u the extra $100,000 and the extra year, now sign here or it’s all torn up. Don’t let him go back to the slugs for the third time and let them get rid of players to get more money. It’s bullshit negotiation. Don’t like it

Back