Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Reckon Bo was better at both. He was quicker and heavier than Neon but playing running back he got smashed whereas Deion as a receiver did not get hammered as much. Deion lasted a lot longer than Bo because of that.
Both outstanding athletes, though, and I’m not saying you’re wrong. It’s all a matter of opinion.
Re NFL, Deion shut off an entire side of the field on defence because QBs were too afraid to throw in his direction. Plus he played on Special Teams. Plus he played on offence. Probably the GOAT really.

Interesting that the Rorters are looking to get salary cap exemption to cover Angus Crichton illness. Whilst I do not want to make light of his alleged illness nor the possible reason, I do not think this should be an exemption as many sides have injuries that last longer than his proposed 10 weeks and that is why you have a 30 man squad. We had a 28 man squad last year to start (AD and Talau) and went downhill from there, so no exemptions.
Yeah it's rubbish..the whole.point of having a top 30 is for injuries. Too bad you put all your money into the top 17. That's your fault. He's not even injured

Hey Spartan don't buy your Jerseys for $160, there's a site for exactly the same Jerseys with all sponsors names for around $90 /$100 jerseyfarm.com.au
They sell olive oil.

I really don't know what some on here are smoking

There is an article on WWOS commenting on Leniu signing for the Roosters and I quote “Leniu signed for around $520,000 on the books”.

What a rort. I would have paid $800k for him. The fact that journalists are happy to comment in the press that, nudge, nudge, wink, wink, the Roosters have on the books and off the books payments shows what a joke the system is.

There is an article on WWOS commenting on Leniu signing for the Roosters and I quote “Leniu signed for around $520,000 on the books”.

What a rort. I would have paid $800k for him. The fact that journalists are happy to comment in the press that, nudge, nudge, wink, wink, the Roosters have on the books and off the books payments shows what a joke the system is.
Roosters have Ian Schubert working at their club.

What a rort. I would have paid $800k for him.

I don't think he is worth this much now. He is a bench forward who rips and tears but I don't know if that is worth 800k.

I think that amount on the books isn't too bad but probably lots of clubs would pay that. It's just that scum of a club pays another 300k+ off the books.

I don’t think he is a $800k player.
He basically plays 25-35mins a game off the bench. Not saying he doesn’t have potential but do think $500k would be a sizable uplift on his current deal and is probably fair game.

Back