Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

We need to do something, after calming down I figure it will help us win more games, climb the ladder and be more attractive to any future signings. But as a player your in a bad spot when in your last contract year your club have to go and send am sos to a 34 year old to help you do your job.
We were always up the creek with the ridiculous contract Madge gave Brooks. He never looked like being a player worth the amount we're paying him and to get rid of him we would have been paying Over $500k for him to be elsewhere

Wighton solves none of our halves woes but I reckon he would be a good option for us at fullback, would obviously depend on size and length of contract but he is better than most players is available over the next couple years.
Wighton outside of a controlling half like Pearce and you start to look promising

Interesting at 1:25 in this video of Tim's presser today, he said that, "We don't stop recruiting in the middle of the year either. We've just moved a couple of players too."

So we know about Ken Mamaulo that we've moved. Who is the other??????
Please be Brooks

I reckon we should go hard for Dodd, he just got an Australian agent. He’s obviously thinking of coming to Australia he’s 21 and looks to have something. Not much on offer than him, if St. Helens don’t want too, offer a trade for brooks. If Croft is doing well in England, brooks will go great!

I reckon we should go hard for Dodd, he just got an Australian agent. He’s obviously thinking of coming to Australia he’s 21 and looks to have something. Not much on offer than him, if St. Helens don’t want too, offer a trade for brooks. If Croft is doing well in England, brooks will go great!
Wouldn't mind forming a partnership with St Helens.... of some kind.

We send em players, Tumeth type players to develope, etc.

Looking at their roster;

I'd take Welsby, Dodd and Hopoate.

To be honest, I reckon Dodd is going to have a lot of options so can’t really see why he’d choose us considering how young he is. I’d say we’re up shit creek without a paddle atm…

Reactions: 851
I’d honestly welcome benji to put the boots back on and that shows how truly desperate we are for a decent half

They were saying he'll likely go to a club that his management manage as coach. George mimis

Latest posts

Back