Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Can someone please just tell me we're going to sign Latu Fainu. Please give me something to be happy about.
Would love too but unfortunately I don't want to lie..

I cannot understand why it's so hard to get a half even if they are young.. We have an outstanding forward pack to play behind, young guns in Bula and TDS and some quality backs. It's a perfect storm so can only assume it's the management and DT/Fox daily beatings that's turning them away..

Reactions: 851
WHAT IF - the delay in the Latu Fainu deal involves bringing Olakau'atu over too. Manly's recent Tigers signings could be up for an immediate trade.

Trust our recruitement/management!!
I think the main reason it's difficult to sign topline/high calibre players (get them over the line) is the fact the club has been in a state of disarray for years.
Players aren't able to envision success here.

Rumour is Michael Morgan could be making an NRL return. You'd assume the Cowboys. Townsend out? The halves merry go round is gonna get even more interesting possibly.

Luckily we have a lot in the bank. Mind you I'd have Walker/Fainu/Trindall at the top the list.

Townsend looking more and more likely to follow Flanagan to the Dragons on a 2 year deal but nobody seems to be able to say its definitely happening. Cows must have someone coming through to be willing to let him go, and likely means either Sullivan or Amone will push for a release from the Dragons. I don't think either of them pass the dickhead test though unfortunately.

Some people have things called previous commitments. Appointments and meetings actually need to be arranged for a time suitable to both parties.
Come on stop giving them outs , this is a priority for us , this will define our club for years to come

Rumour is Michael Morgan could be making an NRL return. You'd assume the Cowboys. Townsend out? The halves merry go round is gonna get even more interesting possibly.

Luckily we have a lot in the bank. Mind you I'd have Walker/Fainu/Trindall at the top the list.
That was a suggestion from the same guy who said Ben was going to the tigers

Just NSW Cup contract to play fullback when we don't have a top 30 or dev player for fullback. We need to sure up our experience and ability in NSW Cup players too.
We need our NSW Cup spine to all be putting pressure on first grade, we can't have players with limited abilty taking those precious spots, as is the problem we have this season. Yes he's better than Ogden, but that's a low bar...

If reports are accurate Fainu only met with Benji today so i guess he's probably mulling it over or told us no, i doubt Benji bought a pen so he could sign on his back.

Members online

No members online now.
Back