Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Cant believe this. Surely not, $150k behind just to get him? C'MON! These guys do this and prooves they are crazy and no good at doing business.
Yeah,,let’s be Bankers and save money but have no halfback :. JFC 😳. We can save a lot of money by just putting an ad in the paper and asking people that are keen for a game to show up on game day and have a run !! Are you sure the gotdam club treasurer?? What do you care about a transfer fee ?? You people with your constant negativity on this forum do my head in 🥱..

Last edited:
If we're going to get Croft I honestly would've just preferred if we re-signed Brooks. They're basically the same player with the same strengths & weaknesses.
If we're going to get Croft I honestly would've just preferred if we re-signed Brooks. They're basically the same player with the same strengths & weaknesses.
Ha ha ha .. no they are NOT !! 10 years of choking !! 10’years of no semis !! Jesus you people need to move on from Brooks !! He did Not get it done for us , and then left when we finally stopped overpaying him.. I cannot wrap my head around the excuses and nonsense people rave on about with regards to him.. statistically he suck’s as a halfback .. in 10 years in a comp that half the teams make the semis to be the halfback and not make it he semis is highly improbable and yet Luke’s failures Broke the odds .. that is saying something

Sorry guys, appreciate the discussion on here, but I’m done until sometime actually happens. These rumours are out of control and the tooing and frooing has become ridiculous. Enjoy. It’s like ppl just say shit just because no one else has. This place has become a boring madhouse and I can’t deal anymore. Good luck.

is there any real mail? I jump ahead 10 pages on a daily basis and work back from there … sucker for punishment I suppose but so many posters …. If you are supporter like me, this thread has become depressing - not to say the club and their performance hasn’t been extremely poor. But holy Jesus this thread is awful. I’m fine with shutting this thread to members only for now. We are beating an almost dead dog here. This was once an exciting place to visit on a daily basis but it is a turd now.

Last edited:
Ha ha ha .. no they are NOT !! 10 years of choking !! 10’years of no semis !! Jesus you people need to move on from Brooks !! He did Not get it done for us , and then left when we finally stopped overpaying him.. I cannot wrap my head around the excuses and nonsense people rave on about with regards to him.. statistically he suck’s as a halfback .. in 10 years in a comp that half the teams make the semis to be the halfback and not make it he semis is highly improbable and yet Luke’s failures Broke the odds .. that is saying something
That wasn’t me giving an endorsement of Brooks that was me saying you’re replacing Brooks with someone whose exactly like him so it’s not a replacement at all….

We seem to have plenty of money to spend/splash around i just don’t understand why we don’t spend it like every other club?
As long as we are stuck in the bottom part of the league we need to offer more than others that’s not a bad thing at all

Reactions: 851
Back