Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

The NRL should fund a 'top 34' juniors and compensate the clubs who produce these guys. Put them into a ballot and give two to each club each year in a draft format. The whole process would make the game a lot of money through TV.

I’m sure you are aware that the draft has been to the High Court and was found a constraint of trade and thus illegal…

the first time some young feller got drafted somewhere he didn’t want to go… his player manager would be in his ear to go back to the courts

Just watching the replay of the Jets x Warriors NSW Cup game - Ronald Volkman just did a goal line dropout that went 60m on the fly, huge kicking game for a small guy but cannons for legs.
I watched the game and he did nothing his passing was slow he never ran the ball and he is small and not a great defender. He is not what we need

I meet a ex Tiger's player today through a guy I know who is alittle in the know at the Rooster the ex Tiger has won a title at the Rooster's very nice guy also has played origin I asked him about what's happening at the Tiger's he basically laugh in my face saying it's the people who run the that are the problem and has been for a number of years

I meet a ex Tiger's player today through a guy I know who is alittle in the know at the Rooster the ex Tiger has won a title at the Rooster's very nice guy also has played origin I asked him about what's happening at the Tiger's he basically laugh in my face saying it's the people who run the that are the problem and has been for a number of years
I would of said buy me a beer. Im all ears. I knew that 10 years ago.

Back