Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

we are meeting with Jayden Sullivan tomorrow and Brodie Croft apparently off the table
Same article mentions we are still in talks with Sezer and have offered a 12 month deal, though there is a push (presumably from his camp) for a second 12 months.

… oh and the dragons are trying to move on from Z.Musgrove…

Same article mentions we are still in talks with Sezer and have offered a 12 month deal, though there is a push (presumably from his camp) for a second 12 months.

… oh and the dragons are trying to move on from Z.Musgrove…

I would give him the option , Sezer will add plenty direction so the 5/8 can play footy , be it Sullivan or the brothers Fainu

So no one wants to come to the tigers , because we are hopeless, but the dogs have a far worse defence than us and they have been at the bottom longer than us , so someone is not selling us very well
If anyone looks like signing with us the forumers are all over it bagging them out , seems we don’t want anyone here 😂

Blake Taaffe and Jameon Salmon to the dogs
It's getting even funnier at the Dogs and Gus's lies..
I would be pissed if I was a junior as all he craps on about is we are a family club and will build from within. Yet he just keeps signing external players like there's no tomorrow. Look at Young - He comes this year for 3 years and now told to look elsewhere and players seems to want to keep going there so maybe there is side deals happening.

When are 360 going to call this shit out for what it is.

So we shopped at meyers to get fainu and then went to best and less for Sullivan , there has to be someone better than this piece of crap

I think it’s Myer…

Roosters shop at Armani … but the Tigers don’t even get let in

I just don't see how we could afford to have Fainu, Galvin, Sullivan, Sezer and Douiehi taking up 5/30 top 30 spots next season. That's one experienced pro and 3 young inexperienced 5/8s, and an injured deadweight.

If Galvin was on a development contract next year then Sullivan signing would make perfect sense, having someone with 30 odd first grade games to help cover Fainu as he adjusts. If we can somehow do a Dogs and get Adam off our books for 2024 that would be great, but i can't see us doing it. It would harm our reputation with players, we don't stand by you when injured. Only successful clubs can get away with that.

Jayden Sullivan is a highly talented young player who can potentially knuckle down and become a very good NRL halve or could fall by the wayside and waste his talent.
He needs a coach he can connect with and a good attacking team to help him shine.
Like most young halves he needs a lot of hard work to get his kicking game in order and needs to work hard on his defence. His running game is already at a very good level.
The concern is his off the cuff style of play seems similar to what Latu Fainu brings to the table and as we all know, 2 off the cuff style halves does not work, they always need a dominant on the ball game managing halve alongside them.
The positive is they could push each other for our starting 5/8 position and both can be pretty decent number 14’s also.

Back