Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

It just shows there is an agenda towards Tigers as they mentioned Sullivan meeting with Knights but not once did they say anything about this, or even mention it was a bad signing. If we signed Jack Cogger for 3 years like knights did, we would be slaughtered buy them yet it's a good signing for anyone else.

It really is getting out of control from this So-called MAJOR sponsor of the game by TV rights. It is just gutter journalism and you don't see this in AFL or other codes from them. Maybe the NRL need to address this in the next TV deal as fans are just sick of it.

It just shows there is an agenda towards Tigers as they mentioned Sullivan meeting with Knights but not once did they say anything about this, or even mention it was a bad signing. If we signed Jack Cogger for 3 years like knights did, we would be slaughtered buy them yet it's a good signing for anyone else.

It really is getting out of control from this So-called MAJOR sponsor of the game by TV rights. It is just gutter journalism and you don't see this in AFL or other codes from them. Maybe the NRL need to address this in the next TV deal as fans are just sick of it.
Totally agree..gutter journalism by gutter journalists who occupy seats on NRL 360. Two of them have been before the courts and others (namely Buzz & Crawley) should be for the continuous flow of verbal diarrhoea. Hypocrites of the highest order and they wonder why people are tuning off. Just wish the club would take these grubs to court when they make unfounded, defamatory comments about WT they claim are substantiated through so called “close sources”. Let’s stick together, make some noise and hopefully powers that be replace these germs with balanced presenters. They could do worse than see how the female presenters conduct themselves.

The years definitely matter for me.I reckon it’s the back ending of long contracts that hurt. Overpaying for 1-2 years doesn’t matter.
There is a way around this.
Sullivan is injured at the moment but even fit there isn’t much of a season left to benefit him making an immediate move.
However financially if there is still a fair bit of cap money left for this year. It would make sense to sign Sullivan in an immediate switch and front load a fair portion of his whole contract under this years salary cap. Then for the remaining 3 years he is on our books for 200-300k

I'm sure he is......

Coincidentally - Anasta mentioned yesterday he was talking to 'someone in recruitment at the Tigers' and they're pretty sure they have Bud Sullivan. (Whys he talking to Tigers recruitment about their halves?)
Today he's selling a 7....
Did I read we've maybe gone cold on Sezer because we've been presented a better option?
Ilias is a Tigers Junior?
I note Anasta hasn't really been bagging us as much the last couple weeks....

I'm no Perry Mason....
But seems like a jib is on here to me....

Yeah I think I’m almost of the same opinion here, I think for Illias a lot depends on how he plays come finals time. If he has a good series does his worth go up, do they potentially keep him do we have time to wait for that to play out.
Also the chat about Hawkins have we signed him have we not, do South’s let him go if they are trying to shift Illias.
If I had my choice between Illias and Sezer I think I’m taking Illias, he younger but still experienced enough and Benji has history with him.
The Sezer stuff definitely cooled it’s jets it was odds on a week or so ago, now there’s crickets. Then there’s this so called better option mentioned on the other forum, where there smoke there’s fire.

Unbelievable to think it’s been nearly 20 years since we have unearthed a quality first grade centre. That’s got to be some sort of record. How hard can it be?
I think this says more about the quality of our halves outside of Benji over this period.

To’a for example, probably had the best game of any centre at WT ever against the Cowboys, but he has rarely had any good ball since then and is now trying too hard and making too many errors.

I think this says more about the quality of our halves outside of Benji over this period.

To’a for example, probably had the best game of any centre at WT ever against the Cowboys, but he has rarely had any good ball since then and is now trying too hard and making too many errors.

Tos is most certainly not trying too hard. He is barely trying. The guy could be anything, but refuses to put in consistently. It will be hard to forget his efforts in defence against Souths last week.

Who’s our goal kicker next year
Out of next year’s list options
They need to be practicing 200 a day sounds like a common number

Your are kidding surely!!

Momirovski is not even close to NRL standard in 2024!!

Starford alone shits on him for pace and ability!

I wasn't particularly targetting Toa but since you mentioned him:

Starford has had a few reasonable games and one outstanding game. Unfortunately, after the Cowboys game we won, his ego has overly-inflated his head and he has played like a princess ever since.

Momorovski has been consistent over a number of years. Not a star but as many have pointed out has been a part of several premiership winning squads.

Brad Parker & P Momo. On cheaper deals
RE Sign Staines and Blore. Please
then go after Sullivan , Sezer , Watson , Wilson
send , Nofa , Simpkin , Simpkins , Seyfart , and 3 more from Reseve grade crap team players n;their way

send , Nofa , Simpkin , Simpkins , Seyfart , and 3 more from Reseve grade crap team players n;their way
Seyfarth has been one of our most creative, if not our most creative forwards prior to his injury. His ball playing has seen our forwards make breaks/half breaks and his impact off the bench is good. He would also be on a modest contract which is required in a 30 player squad. Why spend all the time nuturing him, after all he has come through our juniors only to let him leave so another club can enjoy all our hardwork?

Seyfarth has been one of our most creative, if not our most creative forwards prior to his injury. His ball playing has seen our forwards make breaks/half breaks and his impact off the bench is good. He would also be on a modest contract which is required in a 30 player squad. Why spend all the time nuturing him, after all he has come through our juniors only to let him leave so another club can enjoy all our hardwork?
Extend Seyfarth
📝🔥💯

I strongly doubt Momo would ever come neat WT again. We have shafted him in offering him to clubs and although it turned out OK for him, he would be miffed. Having said that, if he did come back and could fill one of the centre spots he would solve our goal kicking problems for next season.

Seyfarth has been one of our most creative, if not our most creative forwards prior to his injury. His ball playing has seen our forwards make breaks/half breaks and his impact off the bench is good. He would also be on a modest contract which is required in a 30 player squad. Why spend all the time nuturing him, after all he has come through our juniors only to let him leave so another club can enjoy all our hard work
He goes ok , I just feel we can do better , he is a solid reserve grader and I would keep Blore over him that’s all

Latest posts

Members online

Back