Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

time 4 Fulton 2 weave his magic,seems we have our halves,forward pack set,a few 2 many kids in the 30.
Centers n wingers need replenishing,Reserve grade flushed out(easy bit)whilst upgrading with out subsidizing the rejects.Time will tell if Scotty is worthy

If it does happen i don't think it will be a bigger signing than Api. I hope it does happen he's a very good player something tells me its not though.
He 1000000% is nowhere near close to signing Api, even if he ends up doing more. Signing Api opened the door to signing other good players, it's why he double down and re-signed.

But no one, not even Luai or Hass is as big as Api.. it was just Buzz being Buzz

I was pushing for Bradman Best nearly a year ago when he was unsigned for 2024 and reportedly unhappy where he was .. Our Brainstrust didn't show any interest and since then he has resigned become happier and starred in SOO . Early this year many were giving us open mind .Now we are loserville !

F
have heard whispers about this for a little while, but now its hit the press. $700k is just about the right amount for where we sit on the ladder for us to lure him across. hard to believe he's only 21. he is nowhere near his ceiling.
ffs we have Feledy there primed for his shot…

Not interested in Bradman Best on big dollars. Even against us he looks bad defensively. No doubt he can run a decent line and is a big body, but I think that type of player, who doesn't have defensive technique and understanding worked out, really gets exposed at our club.

Feledy was burned really badly on the outside in that Origin game.
Big red flag
Toa repeatedly fended off best , and found half chances with his In and away and fend .
Centre is the hardest position in the field to defend . The best defender in the comp had Toa put a clinic on him a few rounds before .
Not saying Toa is a first grader but more that it’s hard to judge on 1 play . Even 1 game

Reactions: 851
Back