Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

You can blame him definitely. I'm not saying he's wrong to look after himself in the manner he desires, but he's employed in an industry where the people who pay the wages don't respect self-serving actions.
Agreed on that point for sure - It was more directed at if you can blame him for having the mentality to want to earn as much as he can and retire early due to concerns over his long-term health. The way he has gone about that definitely isn't justified.

Andrew webster and Co use to go to our taco
spot. PABLOS tacos. You guys are weirdos lol

Andrew webster and Co use to go to our taco
spot. PABLOS tacos. You guys are weirdos lol

Pablos Tacos was opposite concord where
Two jays burgers are located today. Moved
To Leicchardt and now do catering. All facts!

Bateman wasn't instructed to make any calls - he purely did it on his own accord to further sell the vision to ensure Seizer signs as they have experience playing next to each other in the line.

As much as people might overlook Seizer as a signing he's potentially our most important player in 2024 next to Api. What Seizer brings is exactly what we've lacked all year and what we've tried turning Brooks into for nearly 8 years which is a game managing 7 who can help guide Bula/Sullivan/Fainu all livewire players with some much-needed control next to them.

Api helps with control within the ruck, however in terms of our execution by completing our sets we need some help and Seizer does that better than most. He isn't necessarily the strongest runner of the footballer but his game management is why the Raiders went all the way to the GF in his last year. I think he'll give us some much-needed help in 2024 and I'm excited to see it happen.

In regards to Staines - I don't know too much, unfortunately.
Cheers...thanks for clarifying Stains situation

Agreed on that point for sure - It was more directed at if you can blame him for having the mentality to want to earn as much as he can and retire early due to concerns over his long-term health. The way he has gone about that definitely isn't justified.
Yeah, true. But he didn't do himself any favours for his next contract value I'm guessing.

Seizer pretty much done - for some reason when it relates to SL players getting a deal done includes some extra processes. He should be announced soon. Bateman apparently was active in the recruitment process and sold the vision to Seizer.

I also asked about Xavier Wilson - he hasn't heard anything but did admit would be a fantastic signing. Big expectations for that kid.
Cheers mate, appreciate the info.

Bateman wasn't instructed to make any calls - he purely did it on his own accord to further sell the vision to ensure Seizer signs as they have experience playing next to each other in the line.

As much as people might overlook Seizer as a signing he's potentially our most important player in 2024 next to Api. What Seizer brings is exactly what we've lacked all year and what we've tried turning Brooks into for nearly 8 years which is a game managing 7 who can help guide Bula/Sullivan/Fainu all livewire players with some much-needed control next to them.

Api helps with control within the ruck, however in terms of our execution by completing our sets we need some help and Seizer does that better than most. He isn't necessarily the strongest runner of the footballer but his game management is why the Raiders went all the way to the GF in his last year. I think he'll give us some much-needed help in 2024 and I'm excited to see it happen.

In regards to Staines - I don't know too much, unfortunately.
Exactly, that’s why I was bugging you for the update. He could be huge for us if it works out.

Reactions: BZN
Seizer pretty much done - for some reason when it relates to SL players getting a deal done includes some extra processes. He should be announced soon. Bateman apparently was active in the recruitment process and sold the vision to Seizer.

I also asked about Xavier Wilson - he hasn't heard anything but did admit would be a fantastic signing. Big expectations for that kid.
i know your probably aren't allowed to say, but where do you get this info from? Are you sitting in the recruitment room or something ahahah?

Someone mentioned a while ago we may have got Hawkins on a T&T deal anyone heard anymore on that?
Not seen much of him but im guessing he's better back up than Wakeham and Smith.
Be good if we could get some depth in the halves.

Latest posts

Members online

Back