Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

To'a and Tupou both have x factor. Than can turn an ounce of space into chaos for opposing defences. Again, it all comes back to our lackluster halves. All we can do is pray that Sezer/Sullivan/Fainu can bring these guys into the game more.
It doesn’t all come down to the halves in regard to those two.
They both have enormous deficiencies in their games. The very occasional X-factor attacking play keeps them in first grade…wrongfully.
Both are reserve graders at this stage of their careers.

Olam and BJ have extremely different attitudes and personality though. Olam is an intelligent and hard working guy. He's got a Uni degree in Applied Physics. Where BJ is one of the world's dumbest humans
Really bizarre a couple of people have compared Joey Leilua and Justin Olam. The only thing they have in common in the position they play

Give me To'a any day over the overrated and lazy Suli.

To'a is quite underrated by some here. All of our outside backs and second rowers look like rubbish with our current attacking style and halves.

We need to find a way to unlock Tupou, Bula, To'a and Papali'i. They can all attack well, but are being underused.
I am sorry to disagree about TOA! He has had one good game against the Cowboys. They had players that night who were SOO players protecting themselves from injury and didn't put their bodies on the line. For me TOA is a bit of a myth and if we can get OLAM then sign him up ASAP.

Ok

Olam is in reggies because his defence has been down this year. Going by NRL website 105 tackles made 32 missed, tackle efficiency 76%.

As a comparison Toa is 238 tackles made 36 missed, efficiency 86%. Naden 80%, Kepaoa 85%, Talau 77%

(I know he brings more to the table in the way of attack)

Last edited:
Some of the comments here on these guys is beyond measure....
Hype overload much.

Both have had horrible hands of late, That has very little to do with the halves...
At any other club, They're chipping away in Reserve grade - Here, They're superstars with X-Factor.
People on here have started blaming our halves for everything.
Maybe the halves struggle at times because our back 5 are never where we need them?

People on here have started blaming our halves for everything.
Maybe the halves struggle at times because our back 5 are never where we need them?
Who would have thought given Api’s comments after the grand final last year that he would be the one out of the two that has busted his arse and shown 100% commitment.

Sorry, but Papali’i has been pissing me off since the back end of last year when he allowed a media circus to surround the club, all because he would not confirm that he would honour the contract he had already signed.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Back