Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Some of the comments here on these guys is beyond measure....
Hype overload much.

Both have had horrible hands of late, That has very little to do with the halves...
At any other club, They're chipping away in Reserve grade - Here, They're superstars with X-Factor.
People on here have started blaming our halves for everything.
Maybe the halves struggle at times because our back 5 are never where we need them?

People on here have started blaming our halves for everything.
Maybe the halves struggle at times because our back 5 are never where we need them?
Who would have thought given Api’s comments after the grand final last year that he would be the one out of the two that has busted his arse and shown 100% commitment.

Sorry, but Papali’i has been pissing me off since the back end of last year when he allowed a media circus to surround the club, all because he would not confirm that he would honour the contract he had already signed.

It doesn’t all come down to the halves in regard to those two.
They both have enormous deficiencies in their games. The very occasional X-factor attacking play keeps them in first grade…wrongfully.
Both are reserve graders at this stage of their careers.
Both are young players with plenty of upside and I can't see anyone available that is an upgrade on dollars paid. With incremental improvement and experience, they'll be our starting centres for the next few years unless a miracle happens. With better structures and coaching, they have the ability and athleticism to be very servicable. I'm not saying they'll be SOO level but good enough to get us into top eight.

Hey guys! Long time lurker 👀
I heard from a very reliable source that we are going after Dane Gagai from Newcastle. He still has one year to go next year but we are looking to sign him from Nov 1 hoping Newcastle will release him for next season plus 2025.
Did Benji play with him at Souths a few years ago?
When he is on he is a very good player but most 2 years and not 3

Feels like a manufactured quote, a Buzz special. He doesn't say anything like that in the article posted above
I reckon the guy is top shelf and had a real crack every week and seemed to give a shit, a lot more than some others
Feelings aren’t facts.

Back