Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Hasn't worked out well so far? Has it? Or even internationals. There has to be mojo. Give Bellamy or Bennett the team. One thing for sure is - they wouldn't be perennial wooden spooners.

If we stick to the plan in retaining our elite junior pathways players, particularly those who play in the spine, it’s got to be a better than average chance Wests Tigers are a team on the rapid rise by 2025/2026.
I realise we have to be prepared to get through what will likely be another below average season in 2024 and possibly still miss the top 8 in 2025, but if we retain Bula and Onitoni Large one as fullback, the other as a centre, A combination of Jayden Sullivan, Latu Fainu and Lachlan Galvin, 2 of them as our starting halves, possibly one as our 14 and Talyn Da Silva ready to take over from an ageing Api Korisau, as our 9, it should hopefully be one of the very best spines in the NRL by 2026.
All of the above named look the goods, but I’m predicting Onitoni Large and Lachlan Galvin could be the best of all of them and potential superstars of the game.
Living in a household full of Penrith supporters our "golden years" can't come quick enough. Maybe the Tigers dominate the second half of the decade like the Panthers have the first.

If we stick to the plan in retaining our elite junior pathways players, particularly those who play in the spine, it’s got to be a better than average chance Wests Tigers are a team on the rapid rise by 2025/2026.
I realise we have to be prepared to get through what will likely be another below average season in 2024 and possibly still miss the top 8 in 2025, but if we retain Bula and Onitoni Large one as fullback, the other as a centre, A combination of Jayden Sullivan, Latu Fainu and Lachlan Galvin, 2 of them as our starting halves, possibly one as our 14 and Talyn Da Silva ready to take over from an ageing Api Korisau, as our 9, it should hopefully be one of the very best spines in the NRL by 2026.
All of the above named look the goods, but I’m predicting Onitoni Large and Lachlan Galvin could be the best of all of them and potential superstars of the game.
Ur dreaming , by the time those kids come through , and IF they make 1st grade players , we will have lost this pack and the forwards we got coming won’t cut the muster , so we will be in the same shit fight maybe good backs but shit forwards . We can’t wait for another 3 seasons, we got a good pack now , just need two more mongrel forwards and need to buy 2-3 backs , and if that works we will be able to attract better players and the kids will fine it easier to come into 1st grade .
Two forwards , Vaughan and Curran
2-3 backs , salior , Bevan French and olam
And I would say we make the 8 if the 1/2 s can get us going forward , it’s not out of our reach , none of the above would cost us a fortune

Ur dreaming , by the time those kids come through , and IF they make 1st grade players , we will have lost this pack and the forwards we got coming won’t cut the muster , so we will be in the same shit fight maybe good backs but shit forwards . We can’t wait for another 3 seasons, we got a good pack now , just need two more mongrel forwards and need to buy 2-3 backs , and if that works we will be able to attract better players and the kids will fine it easier to come into 1st grade .
Two forwards , Vaughan and Curran
2-3 backs , salior , Bevan French and olam
And I would say we make the 8 if the 1/2 s can get us going forward , it’s not out of our reach , none of the above would cost us a fortune
We have a great pack now but if you think the kids coming through in the forwards arnt amazing you just don’t know what your talking about stefano, pole, ice, blore, Fa’agutu, laulilii, Miller, matamua even Galvin who might move in to the back row all great players all under 24 years old

This is the best argument I've heard on here that the board has to go. It's specific and detailed and shows a bunch of morons in control.

I'm ready to join the rallies to sack the board now.
Who will sack the board? Certainly the supporters can't as they have no say. The Board of the Kelly Barnes Group who hold the licence won't as they are the board you want to sack. The NRL won't so what will a rally do ?

Who will sack the board? Certainly the supporters can't as they have no say. The Board of the Kelly Barnes Group who hold the licence won't as they are the board you want to sack. The NRL won't so what will a rally do ?
Garner hope and keep them on their toes for all its worth. No club can survive without fans. The marrow.

I know it can't happen and I stay out of the debate but now I'll join the rally which won't occur.

This is the way!

Latest posts

Members online

Back