Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

BULLDOGS POUNCE ON TIGERS YOUNG GUN

One of the Tigers brightest prospects Alex Conti is set to quit the club and join arch rivals Canterbury next season.

The Tigers have purchased a heap of halves going forward including veteran Aidan Sezer next year. They have also brought in external players Jayden Sullivan and Latu Fainu on mega four year deals to push for starting spots in 2024 which has come at the expense of local product Conti.

He is now expected to challenge for a top grade spot at Canterbury in a bid to solve their long-term halves problems.

A host of rival clubs and even rugby were interested in securing Conti, who captained Balmain’s Harold Matthews Cup side this year. Conti was picked in the Junior Blues squad last year and has long been touted as strong first grade talent.
Thanks Bwaith, dog shit if a human being!

If it is true what Benji supposedly said today about the fans. Then Benji can pay for my families membership.
It’s all made up tripe by Riccio, Benji would not have said that. Read the article again and you will see how Riccio has been strategic in his wording.

He is said to be filthy.

They are not quotes from Benji or even para-phrased. It sounds like somone else said that Benji is filthy which could be Riccio’s barber for all we know. Most likely reading the rest of the article it is either the Chairman or Benji’s manager. Desira may have said Benji is not happy with all this off-field stuff & Riccio just worded it the way he wanted for greatest effect.

Never get sucked in by a News Corp article!

Oh noes we lost a 15 year old.

Kid can't have too much between the ears if he chose that fart sniffer to represent him.
Fair call, but he is an organising half which we don’t have…
Love, that throughout the ass bandits career he was voted most overrated player like 5-7 years in a row, must burn on the inside.
Imagine the poor bloke that has to go out with him, now that’s a tuff gig

I'm calling BS on the rumour.
Hammers got to hammer
I share what I hear, nothing more
It’s real, the guy won’t betray a confidence which I respect no matter how hard I try to prise it out
Everything beyond is a combination of a process of elimination based on things he did rule out along with some educated guesses
It’s done for 2025, we will see before too long I’d expect, probably at worst early Nov
Check my history I’m not a BS poster and I’ve been around for quite a while apart from the times Cochise banned me because he didn’t share my views

Would be a disaster for us on many levels
I agree, I cannot see what value someone like Luai would bring.
Manu is the only big name that I could see adding value for the money he would command, but you are competing with a club who bends the rules with their property investment portfolio for their key players.

Hammers got to hammer
It’s real, the guy won’t betray a confidence which I respect no matter how hard I try to prise it out
Everything beyond is a combination of a process of elimination based on things he did rule out along with some educated guesses
It’s done for 2025, we will see before too long I’d expect, probably at worst early Nov
Check my history I’m not a BS poster and I’ve been around for quite a while apart from the times Cochise banned me because he didn’t share my views
So you think it will get announced early November? Now we are getting somewhere

Hammers got to hammer
So it’s someone other that Bradman Best?

Gotta be the manly 2nd rower hey…

Hammers got to hammer
Haha. Yeah mate, actually really appreciate you passing the info on. I just can't see who it could be at the moment.

Really hoping I'm wrong and that your mate does have something!

Back