Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Been told that Lee & Fulton will be let go after yesterday’s meeting & the club will be backing Benji all the way (hence Fulton being let go) Whether it happens or not is a different story but thought i’d share here.
I hope "Been Told" is accurate with his information.

You are not serious surely. Fulton has just arrived. This is a new record, even for us.

I completely agree,i have no idea if Fulton will be a boost or a hindrance but he has barely got his feet under the table and got decent young players to the club.
It would be a new low for me if the cretins on the board removed him without even giving him a chance.Lee on the other hand can go asap

Been told that Lee & Fulton will be let go after yesterday’s meeting & the club will be backing Benji all the way (hence Fulton being let go) Whether it happens or not is a different story but thought i’d share here.
I wonder how the Fainu brothers will feel about this if true… Wasn’t it only because of their relationship with him that they came to the tigers?

I completely agree,i have no idea if Fulton will be a boost or a hindrance but he has barely got his feet under the table and got decent young players to the club.
It would be a new low for me if the cretins on the board removed him without even giving him a chance.Lee on the other hand can go asap
Not to mention the payout . But if it’s true that’s 2 clubs in the space of a year he’s had a massive falling out with .
I know it’s us and manly , but yea , for all the good he does he sure does kill the culture . They’ve obviously decided that the drama isn’t worth it .
I don’t think this will be the outcome though . I’d be shocked actually

Not to mention the payout . But if it’s true that’s 2 clubs in the space of a year he’s had a massive falling out with .
I know it’s us and manly , but yea , for all the good he does he sure does kill the culture . They’ve obviously decided that the drama isn’t worth it .
I don’t think this will be the outcome though . I’d be shocked actually
Won’t happen, can you imagine the backlash from Hadley.

I hope you are half right. Lee has to go but I see no merit in getting rid of a recruitment manager after he has recruited players from an agent loyal to him.about the dumbest thing you could do.

I'm amazed some support Fulton. He is a germ. Who would accept that job without meeting with the coach/head of football first? Only an arrogant nob would. He then set about a slander campaign through a player manager and Peter Peter's trying to undermine Benji.

He is the definition of the type we have to eliminate at the club.

Through his dads mates, he was hailed as the best in the business when we signed him, only for us to later find out he has never even had this type of role before. Zero history in leading the recruitment at a club.

He targets only Islanders. You can't have a squad full of islanders just like you can't fill the squad with all Caucasians.

He has to go and when he does ill be over the moon (obviously)

I'm amazed some support Fulton. He is a germ. Who would accept that job without meeting with the coach/head of football first? Only an arrogant nob would. He then set about a slander campaign through a player manager and Peter Peter's trying to undermine Benji.

He is the definition of the type we have to eliminate at the club.

Through his dads mates, he was hailed as the best in the business when we signed him, only for us to later find out he has never even had this type of role before. Zero history in leading the recruitment at a club.

He targets only Islanders. You can't have a squad full of islanders just like you can't fill the squad with all Caucasians.

He has to go and when he does ill be over the moon (obviously)
I don't know if people are supporting him or simply saying it's a strange chain of events that will open the club to bulk ridicule to arrive at this point.

(If it's true of course. It is only a forum rumour)

I hope you are half right. Lee has to go but I see no merit in getting rid of a recruitment manager after he has recruited players from an agent loyal to him.about the dumbest thing you could do.
Which is why it is the most likely thing that Wests Tigers would do. 🤡

But on a serious note, you can count on 3 things in life, death, taxes and that Fulton and Lee will be at Wests Tigers next year. :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Members online

Back