Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I’m so FvCking Over this club treating players like this .. show some gotdamn loyalty for once .. amateurs .. Klem has been all in , totally professional on and off the field, our management needs to be “floated” FFS :. A contract is a contract and they need to stop leaking this crap, and to stop doing it .. we are a freaking laughing stock that never ever stops with the nonsense. I’m over it .. start acting like professionals with some ethics and integrity for gods sake !!! Klemmer is a tiger now and he should stay

This happens though when you change coaches every 18 months…

Sheenius wanted him and signed him … Benji gets stuck with him

I’m so FvCking Over this club treating players like this .. show some gotdamn loyalty for once .. amateurs .. Klem has been all in , totally professional on and off the field, our management needs to be “floated” FFS :. A contract is a contract and they need to stop leaking this crap, and to stop doing it .. we are a freaking laughing stock that never ever stops with the nonsense. I’m over it .. start acting like professionals with some ethics and integrity for gods sake !!! Klemmer is a tiger now and he should stay one !
Tell Isaac Moses that, he is the one who is the one doing the floating

Last edited:
Reactions: 851
Why does this club continually get rid of 1st grade quality players and replace them with ?????
It makes me sick .. this is not how a club builds a culture, professionalism, identity , players wanting to play for the jersey and going the extra mile because of the club and its people ,, this Pascoe clown 🤡 has no idea , this BS knifing people with contracts on a whim has got to end .. “Float “ Pascoe and Lee to other clubs,, see if anyone wants them,, we will pay full freight !

both parties can agree to terminate the deal… but i don’t see it happening in this situation… Olam will be getting his three years at $600k
You might be right, but I never argued he would do anything. I was replying to an earlier post that you don't have to sign for the same term as the previous contract. Ultimately it's up to Olam. If you want to speculate about that, then it's a different discussion that I wouldn't bother commenting on

You might be right, but I never argued he would do anything. I was replying to an earlier post that you don't have to sign for the same term as the previous contract. Ultimately it's up to Olam. If you want to speculate about that, then it's a different discussion that I wouldn't bother commenting on

Ok … yes in theory he could scrap his already agreed deal and sign a new one that pays him less money …

The club wonders why it gets hammered in the media, if we’re trying to move Klemmer on 1 yr into a 3 +1 deal that is why. Klemmer has been solid for us hasn’t set the world on fire but I don’t think many expected him to.
Why would players want to come here, we’re only going to attract money grabbers and has beens and probably lose all our good juniors.

Exactly, it’s the telegraph, why is everyone just assuming it’s true

Yeh, but often a club will leak to the media when they hear another another club is trying to off load a player. Dirty tactics but happens regularly.

I’m so FvCking Over this club treating players like this .. show some gotdamn loyalty for once .. amateurs .. Klem has been all in , totally professional on and off the field, our management needs to be “floated” FFS :. A contract is a contract and they need to stop leaking this crap, and to stop doing it .. we are a freaking laughing stock that never ever stops with the nonsense. I’m over it .. start acting like professionals with some ethics and integrity for gods sake !!! Klemmer is a tiger now and he should stay one !
Who says it’s true?..

DT makes up crap all the time and when we look like getting some support by way of a link to a good player they always have to look for a destabilising position for click bait.

Klemmer was solid last year and another year should see pole step up and Dave can come off the interchange. Costly to the cap but we have cash not quality

Look forward to good times ahead, not what we have all dealt with for so long

Fair comment

The club wonders why it gets hammered in the media, if we’re trying to move Klemmer on 1 yr into a 3 +1 deal that is why. Klemmer has been solid for us hasn’t set the world on fire but I don’t think many expected him to.
Why would players want to come here, we’re only going to attract money grabbers and has beens and probably lose all our good juniors.

We move on about a tenth as many players as The Bulldogs..

Back