Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Firstly, Voldemort - He who can not be named (That's serously funny)

Secondly, Dont forget Brandan Wakeham for the majority of the year.

Im hoping for a much better showing than 15th. Our Leadership/Decision Making on the park cost us at least 4x games. That changes everything

Im a thinking 11th on 2024...
Yes he totally under played the importance of leadership and on field crucial decisions that the halves make.

A lot of times thats the difference between winning and losing.

Its why we have moved on a guy who couldnt get it done and taking a 1.2 million jump into Luai.

I think we can wait to see how things pan out first before jumping onto an outside back. We've got a few blokes who might grab some of those spots. Naveen, feledy, Aliamo and Lobb. We've also got doueihi coming back and Galvin who might start there. I'm not giving up on naden either.

If we can offload noffa, then maybe, but otherwise I'd be patient and see if anyone leaps up first.

Given where we are at, it's a year to try to unearth a diamond. Not overpay for an established player.
It really does show how bad that Nofa contract is for us, it is hamstringing WT development of players.

I saw somewhere in an article somewhat recently that Nofa wasnt interested in trying to look elsewhere in NRL, not interested in ESL, just wants to sit back and loaf at WT biding out his time, If thats true, bearing in mind his negative actions for the team / team spirit, I'd just get rid of him- pay him out and be gone with him.

Latest posts

Members online

Back