Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

To be fair, he did last 80 minutes.

And contributed 1 tackle while only missing 3 & having 1 ineffectual.

So there's something to work with there.

And oh boy....is he fast.
Good finisher too.
Made me yearn for silly old Noffo.

So this is a strategic move to get disgruntled Tigers supporters to rise up in protest and pressure the government to provide funding..
That may be a sad miscalculation.

It did cross my mind that the council might be resorting to emotional blackmail. But Leichhardt Oval is not fit for professional sport and no government of any hue would commit the funding required to bring it up to standard. Its days are numbered.

If Campbelltown hosts all games, the silver lining is that an upgrade is more likely.

To be fair, he did last 80 minutes.

And contributed 1 tackle while only missing 3 & having 1 ineffectual.

So there's something to work with there.

And oh boy....is he fast.
Fast becoming a whipping boy for this forum, not like we are not spoilt for choice on this forum.

Good finisher too.
Made me yearn for silly old Noffo.
I'll put it this way....silly old Noffo had a history of scoring at least.

And would have had some impact running the ball back.

But, Staines had him in a foot race, so there's that.

Fast becoming a whipping boy for this forum, not like we ar.e not spoilt for choice on this forum.
I'd debate that in an 'earned whipping boy status' contest that he is slipping under the radar more than a few other targets.

Must be the lightning quick feet.

Its the same old , we get into attacking positions and are so shallow that passes near hit the opposition, there is no depth to the attack at all , so bloody frustrating
Flat and wide,, putting so much pressure on the passer and only one support player, no decoys or options

I would not say no to some aggressive forwards as we seem to get out muscled most games and it's a big factor in winning games.

Look at most teams and they have players that you just don't want to tackle and who attract like 3 defenders which creates space.

I would not say no to some aggressive forwards as we seem to get out muscled most games and it's a big factor in winning games.

Look at most teams and they have players that you just don't want to tackle and who attract like 3 defenders which creates space.
We have had the chance to sign a few mongrels , brown , who went the eagles , Curran , went to the dogs

Agreed.

Twal, Klemmer, Seyfarth are essentially the same guy- work hard, tackle efficiently, plod along.

Not dynamic at all.

There is a place for 1 of these guys. Twal is my pick- best value return for money.

There HAS to be more Hudson Young types out there- knuckleheads that run hard all game long, run up and look to impact in defence. We need one of them- Lualili'i or Fa'agutu COULD be that guy.

Jordan Miller can't develop fast enough. Nearly every team has a behemoth on the roster. This is the guy- drag defenders in, create spaces as a result.

I think we kind of have the players in the ranks- they just are not ready yet. Fast track the kids!

Back