Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I mean he’d just been knocked out cold in his little brother’s debut and probably had some drunk making slick comments to him as he was walking off. Seems pretty forgivable.

As a professional you move on and get into the sheds - you don’t put on the bravado like he did, only 1 person who wins in that scenario, not the player.

He is now a professional footballer.
That stuff is not acceptable.
Be the tough guy ON the field and to other professional footballers. You can’t be punching on with the public.
Depends what line was crossed I reckon

If it was about his footballing ability, he’s an idiot
If it was something personal, about family.. I don’t blame him. That shit is hard to bottle in. NRL crowds are vile

He is now a professional footballer.
That stuff is not acceptable.
Be the tough guy ON the field and to other professional footballers. You can’t be punching on with the public.
If he hadn’t had a history of being a goose, you’d probably give him a pass

If it was something personal, about family.. I don’t blame him. That shit is hard to bottle in. NRL crowds are vile
I reckon it's a non-event. We were all young & dumb once and probably took the bait when we should've just walked away. You hope that, like most of us, he learns and gets wiser. I've always said I like his fire & agression, especially as we've lacked that. I'm sure he'll learn when to turn it on & off.

We don’t need douhie at anything over $400,00 , Galvin will be our 13 hopefully next year
I agree that Galvin would make a very good 13 and that would work well at Wests Tigers to also fit Latu Fainu in the starting line up.
The issue is Galvin has so far demonstrated he can play well at NRL level in the halves, therefore I can’t see him wanting to bulk up and transition into a 13 at this early stage of his career.

I agree that Galvin would make a very good 13 and that would work well at Wests Tigers to also fit Latu Fainu in the starting line up.
The issue is Galvin has so far demonstrated he can play well at NRL level in the halves, therefore I can’t see him wanting to bulk up and transition into a 13 at this early stage of his career.e
He’s a ball player , so I can see him playing like YOE at the panthers, I think benji will look to get latu , luai and Galvin into the team together , 3 ball players can only be good for us

Looking out both Galvin amd Fainu - Galvin wins that 6 jumper. It’s Fainu that would need to adapt. Don’t weaken one position to strengthen another
Wonder how he'd go at lock !?

We've been crying out for a solid lock since Elijah Taylor left.

He's definitely got thr ball playing experience and his defence appears to be great.

Would add a lot to our spine if we could make that happen.

Absolutely crazy that people keep talking up Galvin as a 13 after only 2 games, and what he has shown in those two games.
I don’t think they’re talking him up because anyone really wants to move him . I think they’re talking him up because that’s where he will end up eventually , and it opens up a spot for Latu .
But man , he might not move to 13 until he’s 30 , like Sutton who Richo keeps comparing him to .
But really this week is the reason you don’t guarantee spots . We have Sezer and …/. No one we really want to be playing 6 if we are honest .
It’s hyperbole and sensationalism designed to get Galvin/ Fainu off our books my media puppets for other organisations .
Fainu might not become an nrl starter until he’s 22 , that will be in year 3 of Jahrome deal . And who knows what Galvins body shape is like at that point .
We keep the best ones , find a place in The 17 for them and get them all to buy in . Easier said than done , but that had to be the ultimate plan .
And with TDS the longer we hold off on him the better player he will . Harry Grant is case in point on this .. I wish we had a Queensland cup team we could lend him too . It would do him the world of good .
Or even a loan to an English SL club .

A good back row who are a genuine attacking threat would really transform our side.
I know they keep saying Angus Crichton is going to French Rugby, but if it hasn’t already happened, there must be some doubt about a deal being done.
He’s currently off contract at the end of 2024, we should be trying to sign him or David Fifita, maybe even both of them.
If that means offloading Bateman and Papali’i to fit them in, it would be a win win situation for Wests Tigers.

They would have said something about his brother is jail

We're going to have a massive headache with who our halves are for next year and how we fit in everyone. But we should be grateful to have this headache, compared to having little halves competition in previous years. Hopefully it becomes clearer by mid season what is the way forward in utilising everyone's best position and whether anyone needs to be moved on. A long way to go in the season

Back