Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Just saw an off-season pic of Haze Dunster, Vaka Aho, Brendan Naicori & Bailey Hodges doing some training together as a group.

Good chance we see Vaka & Dunster doing NRL squad training imo.

I'd actually love to see Hodges get a pre-season T&T opportunity as I think he could go to another level with his ability, footy IQ and application.

And Naicori was a surprise packet for me in Cup, could be more of a slow-burn type who is showing the benefit now of working hard and giving 100%, worth persisting with on a Cup contract.
 
Just saw an off-season pic of Haze Dunster, Vaka Aho, Brendan Naicori & Bailey Hodges doing some training together as a group.

Good chance we see Vaka & Dunster doing NRL squad training imo.

I'd actually love to see Hodges get a pre-season T&T opportunity as I think he could go to another level with his ability, footy IQ and application.

And Naicori was a surprise packet for me in Cup, could be more of a slow-burn type who is showing the benefit now of working hard and giving 100%, worth persisting with on a Cup contract.
Mate what's a average cup contract worth these days enough to train full-time or part-time job and part time footy player

I would personally like a Wednesday night cup game live on TV with the players getting some cash
 
I actually disagree with you there Nasser,
In today’s game I rate wingers above centre’s.
Gone are the days when you would say
“Your only a winger”
Most wingers touch the ball more in a game than a centre.
Plenty of times you will see second rowers filling in the centre’s,
Where the Tigers have found finding good wingers isn’t easy.
100% I mentioned in a post a while back the impact that wingers like Marky, Coates, D Tupou, Milky, etc etc have on a game. Suggesting you stick just anyone on the wing when you need to is a certain recipe to lose a game. Wingers nowadays are multitalented big strong fit athletes and if you don’t have a few of that type you’re behind the best squads.
It’s a position we are definitely weak in.
 
Mate what's a average cup contract worth these days enough to train full-time or part-time job and part time footy player

I would personally like a Wednesday night cup game live on TV with the players getting some cash
Not sure what the average NSW Cup contract is. But don't think they are much as Shaun Mielekamp mentioned in his thread that they all contribute to a lower tier cap that the club has to stay under.

NRL T&T contracts are about $1,300 per week plus NRL match bonuses.
 
I remember when half the forum was begging the club to sign him.

Not sure we need another fringe winger.
He's better than that he was playing great for Ricky just has the odd mistake so will fix right in

He's fast tall and not the best defence not not a arm graber just bad technique but can take a bomb
 
You're obviously an uneducated fool. Do you understand how intellectual and brand property works?

I'm sure you've spent your life punching cones, you have six kids and you're happy ripping off our country.
You can’t even read simple dates so who the hell are you to call anyone uneducated?

Piss off and go buy yourself a calendar before mouthing off, you old fool.
 
I don’t understand why we didn’t keep Skelton but are going to sign a cup winger. To be fair to Schiller I didn’t watch him play at all this year so I don’t know how he went but considering we are keeping Tavana who I don’t rate surely we should’ve kept Jeral. Was Jeral a naughty boy off the field or not a good trainer? Has to be something.
 
I don’t understand why we didn’t keep Skelton but are going to sign a cup winger. To be fair to Schiller I didn’t watch him play at all this year so I don’t know how he went but considering we are keeping Tavana who I don’t rate surely we should’ve kept Jeral. Was Jeral a naughty boy off the field or not a good trainer? Has to be something.
Just had a baby maybe why
 
Back
Top