Wow good start there guys! Maybe they can be the perennial headline next season to take the heat off us.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Wow good start there guys! Maybe they can be the perennial headline next season to take the heat off us.
Lloyd Christmas Mark II apparently.Sorry guys I've been living under a rock since the end of the season trying to fire up for 2027. Have we signed anyone of note. I know there were rumours of Frizzel and Schiller
AverilloSorry guys I've been living under a rock since the end of the season trying to fire up for 2027. Have we signed anyone of note. I know there were rumours of Frizzel and Schiller
Positive I read it on here as a suggestion a week or 2 before the media rumour surfacedIs Schiller an actual rumour or is it just a name someone threw out and it’s gained legs?
Is Schiller an actual rumour or is it just a name someone threw out and it’s gained legs?
We'll see how he turns out, presume he'll be at Balmain next season. On paper he's another Benji type, undersized hard working player. If he's got the attitude, defensive technique and a bit of acceleration then he'll be a good get.Saw an article saying he's one of the fittest up and coming players in the junior grades of Q cup.
Also stated he has utility value.
I believe we may have unearthed out very own Kurt Donoghoe / Max Plath / Ray Stone.
One to watch.
@BlackWhiteGold
@balmain boy
I just Googled, "What does Tucker know?" but all I got was "Tucker can't take your call right now, as he's busy accumulating more knowledge by memorising Google search results". Sorry mate, I just had to! 🥸 🥸 🥸How would you possibly know what I have knowledge about?