So let me get this right....

That was 12-13 of our best 17 out there tonight?
And the best squad we've had in 10+ years?

Now Brooks is gone, Few here might be be looking at some cold hard facts...
So true.
Can’t believe we let Brooks go.
When he played he killed the Cowboys single-handedly every single time. If I look at all the games Brooks played, he basically won them for us. Some other players lost it for us, but he basically leaves the Tigers undefeated.
It’s pretty simple equation: Brooks plays we win tonight. this isn’t based on opinion, people need to look at the facts.

So true.
When he played he killed the Cowboys single-handedly every single time. If I look at all the games Brooks played, he basically won them for us. Some other players lost it for us, but he basically leaves the Tigers undefeated.
It’s pretty simple equation: Brooks plays we win tonight. this isn’t based on opinion, people need to look at the facts.
Whose the next scapegoat?

Absolute rubbish. It shows how important Brooks and Api are to the team, but even more importantly, people inside the club have destroyed the players confidence.
Api, yes he would have stopped the play out of Dummy half. A good Hooker would make a huge difference here. The Cows passed the ball and offloaded mid tackle. Api would have cut a fair bit of that.

Brooks helps in the Center of the field with defense, but seriously we saw those tries. Brooks isn't:
Stopping any of those QLD forwards and moving out of the way for Leulia.
Organising a structure to the defense.
Ensuring the ball is held in the tackle.
Having Tupou not drop the ball on the wing.

Maybe Brooks scores, or helps score? Maybe he stops a try or two. IMHO no difference. Ofcourse I had to look up last years flogging, we were struggling to field a pack: https://www.nrl.com/draw/nrl-premiership/2022/round-23/roosters-v-wests-tigers/

No Brooks. But seriously no forward pack.

So true.
I'm a Brooks fan, but he, as a player doesn't turn this around tonight. I suggest that there's trouble brewing at the Tigers, players told to look elsewhere, moving on Joe O and the clubs treatment of Brooks. Both Joe and Luke are well liked by the playing group and the way management has treated them has likely had an impact. The club needs to start addressing things top down.

During the press conference Tim sheens was asked by a journalist whether he'd lost the player's support.
Tim dismissed the question as being a stupid one and didn't respond in any manner.
A penny for the player's thoughts.
This imo is a massive part of our problem at the club, a fair but hard question doesn't even get a response, no soul searching, no introspection or hard questions being asked, the remedy is we will bounce back in 5 days against the Sharks. He is delusional on that the Sharks will get us by 60 again at least.

So true.
Brooks plays we win tonight .My God big sirro you need help we wouldn't have won with 10 Brooke's

I'm a Brooks fan, but he, as a player doesn't turn this around tonight. I suggest that there's trouble brewing at the Tigers, players told to look elsewhere, moving on Joe O and the clubs treatment of Brooks. Both Joe and Luke are well liked by the playing group and the way management has treated them has likely had an impact. The club needs to start addressing things top down.
Therein lies the problem. The top control the club. Thats why Wests Tigers are down. Top-down if you will.

Brooks plays we win tonight .My God big sirro you need help we wouldn't have won with 10 Brooke's
If you don’t think we win with even 1 Brooks then you’re just a hater.
Think about all the line breaks and line break assists, the incredible last tackle options and the amazing torpedoes he would have put up. We are lost without him in attack and defensively we are porous when he’s not there. No exaggeration, it felt like we had Trevor Gillmeister in the backline with him there. Now we are just a sieve without him.

And all this crap that he goes missing, or kicks or passes ineffectively, it’s just haters who say that. Brooks was the only player who gave it a crack and could never be expected to steer a team of lost sheep who have no idea how to play with him. Was like watching a team of babies who can’t even walk trying to keep up with a Ferrari.

If you don’t think we win with even 1 Brooks then you’re just a hater.
Think about all the line breaks and line break assists, the incredible last tackle options and the amazing torpedoes he would have put up. We are lost without him in attack and defensively we are porous when he’s not there. No exaggeration, it felt like we had Trevor Gillmeister in the backline with him there. Now we are just a sieve without him.

And all this crap that he goes missing, or kicks or passes ineffectively, it’s just haters who say that. Brooks was the only player who gave it a crack and could never be expected to steer a team of lost sheep who have no idea how to play with him. Was like watching a team of babies who can’t even walk trying to keep up with a Ferrari.
He’ll be playing reserve grade by the end of 2024.
These Manly fans who are crowing that he is joining them are going to HATE him lol….

So true.
You sir, are an idiot

Staff online

Back