So many players missing next week

foreveratiger

It is going to be a Reserve Grade game next week vs the Roosters next week from both sides ?
TIGERS : Simona will be suspended
Nofo : injured or Rep Honours for Samoa
Woods : City selection
Taupau: Kiwi selection
Blair : Kiwi selection
On top of all that : Farah still injured, Tedesco still injured , Gavet still injured , Sirro still injured , Sue still injured .
Scary this is basically our 1st grade side .

ROOSTERS: Tupou : City selection
Sheck: Kiwi selection
Cordner : Aussie selection
S Moa : Kiwi selection
Jennings injured
Maloney injured
there is a fair bit of talent missing in both sides.
I'm sure the City and Country players selected can't play our game on the Friday night or can they ? City and Country game isn't on till Sunday .
I'm glad we are sitting not to bad on the ladder considering injuries to our side , if someone would have told me at the beginning of the year we would of been in this position on the ladder with all injuries considered I would of said your MAD!!!!
The other Question is are we going to be pushing outside our top 25 squad players (Salary Cap related) like last year we were not allowed to play Luke Brooks

There is a week off for the whole comp next weekend mate, will help with injuries and get the rep players back etc. Hopefully Robbie will be back too knowing that tough bugger

Let's wait until official suspension / injury lists are out, before everyone starts doing their teams for a fortnight from now.

@foreveratiger said:
Oh cool , lucky then , This thread is a nothing thread then.

Lol and you put such effort into your first post too!

I thought I was the only one who did things like this :laughing:

Slightly away from the original intent of this thread, I was on the NRL Casualty Ward - we have 8 players named as of today.

Next worst team has 4 players.

Injury curses continue.

A lot of people say you can't blame injuries but the calibre of players injured has to have some impact on our performance.

Members online

Back