Soccer Super Thread

Wasn’t talking about you mate just these other blokes who have started talking about the quality/pay difference. Seen it enough already all over social media don’t need to see it on here as well… especially from blokes who don’t even watch the sport.
I guess ur referring to my post , so it’s all right for them to demand on every tv channel about how they should be paid the same as the men , yet they dish up that crap on Thursday and no one can call it out . As for not watching soccer I have been Leicester city fan since 1969 , I watch all the English games every weekend so I think I know what I am talking about , my u should get if ur high horse and realise that they are miles behind the men , doesn’t mean it won’t improve over the years but for now there plants apart

I guess ur referring to my post , so it’s all right for them to demand on every tv channel about how they should be paid the same as the men , yet they dish up that crap on Thursday and no one can call it out . As for not watching soccer I have been Leicester city fan since 1969 , I watch all the English games every weekend so I think I know what I am talking about , my u should get if ur high horse and realise that they are miles behind the men , doesn’t mean it won’t improve over the years but for now there plants apart
Not agreeing or disagreeing with anything you said just pointing out there’s enough talk of it & we don’t need it here.

Wasn’t talking about you mate just these other blokes who have started talking about the quality/pay difference. Seen it enough already all over social media don’t need to see it on here as well… especially from blokes who don’t even watch the sport.
Rugby league forum, bugger off to the ladies soccer forum. Might be a bit more sensitive for children over there.

We are on a slippery slope in the World Cup at present. Not only behind but by 2 goals.
Would face a huge task to beat Canada in last game although Kerr will play, even on one leg !

• Sad
Reactions: BZN
Embarrassing if we get knocked out at the groups stages in our own world cup.
Well if score doesn’t change means we would have to beat Canada by at least 2 goals which would seem highly unlikely.
With NZs demise also on the horizon it is going to have a major impact on crowds and interest from now on, in both countries.

What is the go with injury times?
Last night there was 11 minutes of injury time at the end of the match and once that elapsed, the ref allowed a further 70 seconds.
It almost seemed like they were giving Australia every chance possible to win. Over 12 minutes of play was held after the 90 minutes finished...Nigeria did really well to hold on like they did.

What is the go with injury times?
Last night there was 11 minutes of injury time at the end of the match and once that elapsed, the ref allowed a further 70 seconds.
It almost seemed like they were giving Australia every chance possible to win. Over 12 minutes of play was held after the 90 minutes finished...Nigeria did really well to hold on like they did.

And I never heard a soft whistle either ;)

Latest posts

Back