Solomon Alaimalo #283

Maybe that's a bit harsh.
Maybe it's expecting too much from a rookie. Maybe he can develop into a good player but the NRL isn't the place to be honing your skills. It's unforgiving.
Let him develop in Reserve Grade, give him an off season, then see if he's ready.

Last edited:
He had an awful first 15-20 minutes but to his credit he did a lot of good stuff after that,persevere with him for the rest of the year.He may just turn out decent
Yep and I blame this on poor communication with an inexperienced centre and a quiet fullback. You stack a backline with kids against origin level opposition then you will get found out. I thought we recovered well considering the poor start. They could have put 80 on us given the way we started.

Gets better with each game.
However, not the right player for us, as a team.

Heard some concrete info a few weeks ago he wouldn't be at the club next year.
Hoping this is still the case.

Gets better with each game.
However, not the right player for us, as a team.

Heard some concrete info a few weeks ago he wouldn't be at the club next year.
Hoping this is still the case.
So another great white hope from the pre season falls by the wayside. This is becoming a bit monotonous.

Thought he was really good until the injury.

Hope he's good.
stuck his foot out but I put that down to coaching or whoever informed him of the rule as he obviously never understood what they were teaching him
definitely is improving imo
Hope he’s not laid up too long

Last edited:
Still seems to be coming to terms with the game, "The Foot" aside.

But he's willing to run the ball up, he's usually decent catching & isn't a defensive liability.

He's not the worst project.

Back