LIVE GAME *SPOILERS* Round 2 vs Raiders

Live Game Discussion
I think one thing that's definitely better is the creativity. It won't matter if we are chasing 40 every week, which looks likely at this point

I think the positives are the young fellas aren't overawed and we have a few backs that I think could help like lobb naden etc
Bad news is we are still gentle giants and never sit the opp on their arse. Sad that olam is the only bloke that hits defensively
Fainu appeared to be making himself known to the Raiders' forwards. I like his attitude.

Olam is already proving that he will be just another 'Justin come lately'.

This is Benji's first recruiting mistake, but it wont be his last.
Yeah, usually ‘effective immediately’ signings shouldn’t arrive at the club broken.

12-24 with two of their tries coming from referee blunders. Hard enough without this peanut.

Boys not doing themselves any favours, but they did really well to get back into it after being exhausted by a long lack of possession early on, only to be denied more by the officials.

Sullivan did poorly, though either Staines or Toa should have been on that sideline instead of him for a restart.

Starts from Klemmar and Stefano. Leaned down, no aggression or speed. Papalii, Bateman (dont get me started on the ranga). Sullivan, Toa, Stains useless as well

Galvin, api and couple bench forwards only positive.
Both useless.

1710565182821.png
Klemmer looks to have bulked up in the off season.

Very good first 40mins of NRL from Galvin,
Not perfect, but still probably our best performed players far.
Bula has been good too and some strong carries from Stef and our bench, but the overall line speed and lack of aggression when defending is a massive problem.

Our right edge is shocking
Seyfarth was in run on side played 17 mins for 0 runs 0 metres and 3 missed tackles how come its takes you whole pre season to work out he's a reserve grader Benji ?
I assume you hooked him
Thought Sezer was to be our half back .Is this reshuffle just to get the kid a game If you want to persist with the 18yr old hook Sullivan he's had a shocker
And to you the weak ref forget Ricky is watching you .Sometimes when Raiders lose the ball its just that ! But no if they lose the ball you give them a penalty or the ball back
Gough you are Weak

Fainu appeared to be making himself known to the Raiders' forwards. I like his attitude.
Jeez I wish he had both his brothers out there with him instead of the imposters that are out there… Seyfarth, Toa, I’m looking at you… and Sullivan has to have a bloody go FFS!

Back