LIVE GAME *Spoilers* round 9 discussion/thread

Live Game Discussion
Tanking??

This Knights mob is so much worse than anything we've dished up... Reminds me of us last year against Melb
O'Brien can't coach, either Newcastle or dolphins will run last.
Betting the wheels will fall off the goodship O'Brien, Ponga, gagai and Hastings Newcastle knights before season end

don't get you sometime jad, you hate Brooks yet are happy to support nofo and his 100 try quest. Some woukd say he shoukd be gone too...
Hastings was terrible tonight, as for brooms why don't you wait for him to play this round first
I do not hate Brooks and never have but i am aware of his limitations and plusses in a game,his largest problem is he just can not organise an attack and he never has been able to do so.If it came down to who does a better job for WT between Nofo and Brooks it would be Noffo even though like Brooks he has limitatations in his game.It is the job of a half to organise the team and create openings for his teammates and it is the job of a winger to score tries at least 1 of the 2 players seems to be doing that even though he is out of form atm.

Side angle of that second South’s try looked like a questionable pass though.
Good to see Latrell continue his grubby acts against his mates 🤣

Nothing I love more than watching the broncos lose even as a qlder. Glory glory!

Bunnies hit a rich patch of form when do we play them?

*edit looked it up…2 weeks. Awesome lol.

Latest posts

Members online

Back