LIVE GAME *Spoilers* round 9 discussion/thread

Live Game Discussion
Likely returning to his most ideal position at centre for South's.

He's never had the skills to play in the spine and is more suited to centre.
Yep as shown by his total inability to win the game in regulation with a field goal.
Dumb, dumb, dumb dumb dumb.

Raiders lucky win in OT. Probably the better team but dumb players made the job hard work.

Wow Jennings is deadset hopeless. The Wests Tigers fallacy of not retaining players who go on to do better things.. Most of them were, and still are trash.
Yeah there’s a less than a handful who are above average.

When knights scored last night they put Hastings 9 try assists on screen and I think Voss read it .Dont have any agenda .if wrong I'll learn not to trust fox live coverage . I've a couple of times claimed Brooks was far from our worst on field in last few weeks
Problem remains our attack is very very poor and normally the 6 and 7 are the playmakers to create the attack .
Can only hope that our backline finally start to click
I only ever go off NRL stats - just for the record they have Brooks with only 1 so Hastings is well ahead.

When knights scored last night they put Hastings 9 try assists on screen and I think Voss read it .Dont have any agenda .if wrong I'll learn not to trust fox live coverage . I've a couple of times claimed Brooks was far from our worst on field in last few weeks
Problem remains our attack is very very poor and normally the 6 and 7 are the playmakers to create the attack .
Can only hope that our backline finally start to click
As i said to Ink i think i got you confused with another poster when i said your views were biased - my mistake - sorry.

DCE in the space of a couple of minutes made a try saving tackle, kicks a 40/20 then puts Keppie over close to the line. Amazing what a top line halfback can bring

I’ve gone the Tits over Manly.
Deluded?
I was on them last week and watched them throw away a 26 point lead, which cost me the card in one of my comps.
I’ve got the card again so far this week if they can hold on to a 14 point lead.

* 8 point lead … bastards lol.

Back