Spotted: David Hollis having lunch with Tigers officials

Hey just thought you'd be interested.

My friend runs a cafe in the area and he said to me David Hollis (eels player) was in his cafe with Tigers officials discussing a move to the tigers.

Friend didnt hear the conversation but described Davids body language as 'apprehensive'.

My friend runs a cafe in the area and he said to me David Hollis (eels player) was in his cafe with Tigers officials discussing a move to the tigers.

Friend didnt hear the conversation but described Davids body language as 'apprehensive'.
Who??

David Hollis​

Prop

Player Bio​

Height:196 cm
Date of Birth:24 April 2001
Weight:105 kg
Birthplace:Wauchope, NSW
Nickname:-
Previous Club:-
Junior Club:Wauchope Blues
Biography:
David Hollis is an up-and-coming Eels junior who has already represented NSW in the under-16s and under-18s. Hollis is a 19-year-old county boy, having grown up on the Mid North Coast of NSW where he played his junior footy for the Wauchope Blues. A new addition to the Parramatta Eels, Hollis playing as prop will be a great asset to the team and hopefully will make his NRL debut this year. Hollis is on the list of young guns to watch out for this year with his large size he excels in both attack and defensive.

When the public say seen with WT "officials" it surely would have to be a prominent WT personality (or lack of) like Sheens or Pascoe...someone they've seen in the media.
Why then don't they just say Sheens instead of Officials.
Is it because if they say Sheens they could get caught out because he's not in NSW atm.
Thank for the gos though LCA 👍

The Hollis rumour has been doing the rounds for a couple of weeks.

I asked a Parra mate about him and he said he was in their flegg team for half of the year but went MIA after that (probably dropped). Also said he is a good player but just not physical enough.

Reactions: 851

Latest posts

Back