Starford To’a #253

His game has improved since coming in at centre and starting this year.

That's one centre spot locked in going forward.

Is Doueihi his mate in the other centre spot?

That was possibly the best game from an individual I've seen all year, including spine players. Broke a tackle EVERY TIME he had the ball. Insane.

Now the question is, did the stars just align and he won't ever play better than that? OR will this become the new normal and we are witnessing the rise of a true centre? I'm hoping for the latter.

That was possibly the best game from an individual I've seen all year, including spine players. Broke a tackle EVERY TIME he had the ball. Insane.

Now the question is, did the stars just align and he won't ever play better than that? OR will this become the new normal and we are witnessing the rise of a true centre? I'm hoping for the latter.

If he plays like that as his 'new normal' we might be seeing a new Immortal!

I'll be happy with his form in the last month being his normal, with last night being his good games. :D

Just a star , good on him he is progressing very well , Naden would see this and think time to rip right In and match him
Yup and realises you don't need to go over the top and use talent without brainsnaps. Don't get me wrong I think when he's fit it'll be him n star in the centres. Just need him on the field hitting hard but legal.

5 line breaks is a bit much to ask every game, but he has massively stepped it up in the last few weeks.
Was speaking about the confidence and determination to beat his man that he played with. Not his stats.
Why would anyone expect him to make 5 line breaks each week?

Staff online

Back