Starford To’a #253

This guy is s diamond in the rough we have found.
Dead set this guy could be anything if he continues this trend.

I don't want to jinx him, but he is reminding me of Munster (by no means he is as good) but if he could add a kicking game he just reminds me of him and very hard to tackle..

I hope we get halves asap and get him back to centre with some ball.
Exactly what I thought after last week, and whilst he started well last night but faded ( along with others). Question is whether TS is pig headed enough to persevere or slot him back to 3.

Sheens will change it up after the bye. Has 2 weeks to train new pair together - hopefully Reilly gets a chance. I think he’s the better footballer of the options left.
Toa back to centre on right side. Naden left side. Tupou rocket up his middle!

Sheens will change it up after the bye. Has 2 weeks to train new pair together - hopefully Reilly gets a chance. I think he’s the better footballer of the options left.
Stuff Naden. No idea why we signed him. Helps the opposition more than the team.

Go out and recruit a new centre.

I'd move Talau to Manly now.

I'd rather see Laurie stink it up at 6 than see Talau get another game after last night. We've seen some shithouse performances over the last decade and his effort last night I reckon earns a podium spot.
I totally agree.

Time to move someone on. Although unsure if Talau is the person I would target with AJ and Tupou presenting the worst edge defense EVER!

I was intrigued to see Tommy T playing 5/8 in Reggie’s today. Anyway out there watching ?
That was his junior position and played high level junior rep footy at 6.
Maybe an audition ?

Hmm, not a fan of this at this stage. He still haven't proven himself enough to secure a long term deal imo. He has talent and potential but his defence is lazy, and he's not that fast. I'm happy if he's a backup type player, a solid and somewhat versatile outside back, but he's no star.

If he can channel more of his cowboys game from leichhardt then great, but he needs to be able to do that a few times a month not once a season.

It's a risky signing, potentially blocking the pathway of a talented junior from a top 30 spot with a relative plodder.

Can do things most can't so worth persevering with, but gee he is frustrating the way he let's himself and his team down in the effort areas. Often players can improve that area of their game with maturity, so here's hoping.

Hmm, not a fan of this at this stage. He still haven't proven himself enough to secure a long term deal imo. He has talent and potential but his defence is lazy, and he's not that fast. I'm happy if he's a backup type player, a solid and somewhat versatile outside back, but he's no star.

If he can channel more of his cowboys game from leichhardt then great, but he needs to be able to do that a few times a month not once a season.

It's a risky signing, potentially blocking the pathway of a talented junior from a top 30 spot with a relative plodder.
Yeah just needs to produce consistently which is why I think he’s one player who could benefit from working with a sports psych.

He actually is fast. Not Koula or Farnsworth fast but certainly Gagai, Val Holmes fast. I’ve seen him a few times score half-field length tries & impress in speed drills in training.

It's no surprise that he had his best game coinciding with Luke Brooks' best game. Halves were our problem, not outside backs.

Latest posts

Members online

Back