Storm V Tigers Live Game Thread - Spoliers

Unbelievable, this team has really shown they have heart and will keep coming back at you. We are a football club to be proud of and really hope they can keep up these performances

@ said:
All Hale Ivan :master:
He has picked the perfect team for tonight
I want to make special note of the improvement of Kev and Nofo
This is a great team effort
This side is going to do well this year
Our defence is fantastic
Our attack will come

So happy for Nofa to be able to enjoy this win. His runs from our own half especially in the first half were huge.

@ said:
@ said:
18 penaltys. 9-1 in the second half and they still won

And the irony of that is we won by a penalty goal :laughing:

I've rarely criticized Cameron Smith , but he took the WT's for granted tonight , they take the penalty goals and they probably win by 8

I'm not sure we will slip under the radar much longer :pray:

@ said:
Sucked in Billy, Cam and Refs.
Everything was made to be about Slater and the Refs did everything they could to get him a win and still couldn't do it.

This!
Did you see how detailed they were looking at Brooksie's try. Unbelievable!

Their disrespect for us was palpable. That may have changed a little.

@ said:
Their disrespect for us was palpable. That may have changed a little.

Agreed. Both the referees and Melbourne showed absolutely nothing to us whatsoever. I think we've certainly made ourselves be counted in any circumstance, but in saying that it's only Round 2\. Long way to go and as great as tonight was, we need to keep rolling as we are.

Another huge win! These tight ones can make or break our season, BUT, we can't keep leaving it until the 78th minute to win games.

We need more in attack because 10 points each game is not going to cut the mustard all season.

@ said:
@ said:
My personal favourite was the 50 replays to find a reason to disallow our try. Obviously no bias, just want to get the "right" result for Billy.

I felt the same way it's disgusting the way the Tigers get treated

I nearly gave the wife a heart attack just as she walked into the lounge room Brooks scored and I let out an enormous scream she nearly crapped herself

@ said:
Another huge win! These tight ones can make or break our season, BUT, we can't keep leaving it until the 78th minute to win games.

We need more in attack because 10 points each game is not going to cut the mustard all season.

Against the top sides it's fine don't fret.
Key is we won builds confidence

Thank you fellow fans. No one else knows how much these two weeks except the club and us. Literally every point I wanted to make has been made. +1 to all the praise for the team and all the hate for the refs and those purple scumbags.

Thank you fellow fans. No one else knows how much these two weeks except the club and us. Literally every point I wanted to make has been made. +1 to all the praise for the team and all the hate for the refs and those purple scumbags.

Back