STREAMING FINDS and RECOMENDATIONS

A great description Tuck, maybe needed a spoiler alert at the start 🙂
Seriously though, I wish more members would do this because it can change people's minds into watching something that they have flicked past in the menu.
I'm forever doing this, but after reading this wonderful critique, I'm going to watch it now.
Well done. 👍
😂 maybe I could have done more to sell it 😂

😂 maybe I could have done more to sell it 😂
Seriously though TF, I wouldn't have watched it if it wasn't for the speil.
Good stuff.
It's a bit like the music thread when members talk more about the song and history that makes me click on it.

Seriously though TF, I wouldn't have watched it if it wasn't for the speil.
Good stuff.
It's a bit like the music thread when members talk more about the song and history that makes me click on it.
Sure, Tuck’s enthusiasm for the movie certainly sells it. He’s right it’s a brilliant movie which makes the viewer question certain behavioural boundaries.
I think it was produced around 2014. Well worth a look.

Sure, Tuck’s enthusiasm for the movie certainly sells it. He’s right it’s a brilliant movie which makes the viewer question certain behavioural boundaries.
I think it was produced around 2014. Well worth a look.
I'm going to to a full critique on the mating habits of the Dung Beetle on Showcase 👍

The Last of Us on Foxtel or Binge is a good watch.
It's another HBO production, with the Season 1 finale screening on Monday.

Reactions: Eca
The Last of Us on Foxtel or Binge is a good watch.
It's another HBO production, with the Season 1 finale screening on Monday.
Yes enjoying this.. thanks for reminder forgot to watch recent episode 😂

The Consultant with Academy Award winner Christoph Waltz - If only the Weststigers hired this guy to improve our productivity! Amazon Prime

Daisy Jones & The Six - Pretty bloody good - great music and authentic 70s re-production. A kinda cross between Vinyl (How good was Bobby Cannavale?) and well every other rags-to-riches story. Apparently, Season 2 will highlight the Weststigers debutants who had to sing in front of their teammates! Amazon Prime

The Consultant with Academy Award winner Christoph Waltz - If only the Weststigers hired this guy to improve our productivity! Amazon Prime

Daisy Jones & The Six - Pretty bloody good - great music and authentic 70s re-production. A kinda cross between Vinyl (How good was Bobby Cannavale?) and well every other rags-to-riches story. Apparently, Season 2 will highlight the Weststigers debutants who had to sing in front of their teammates! Amazon Prime

The consultant was good

Back