Team List: Round 15 NSW Cup

Have a feeling Matamua if his form continues will be making a debut before seasons end.

Be very interesting to see JTJ getting some early ball. Like the look of the team.
Wouldn't mind seeing him make a debut later in the year. However, in saying that, getting close to 80 mins out of him weekly in cup will be quite beneficial for his development too!

if Sheens is gonna carry on about the development club stuff he needs to start prioritising the development of our youngsters over train and triallists and off contract players. Pauga, Ogden and Roberts should be replaced with Bula, Saukuru and Peni or even Reilly who joined the club this week. if Fainu is in the Top 30 next year shouldn't he be there or thereabouts? would probably do a better job than Dias.

if Sheens is gonna carry on about the development club stuff he needs to start prioritising the development of our youngsters over train and triallists and off contract players. Pauga, Ogden and Roberts should be replaced with Bula, Saukuru and Peni or even Reilly who joined the club this week. if Fainu is in the Top 30 next year shouldn't he be there or thereabouts? would probably do a better job than Dias.

To be fair, The Flegg (and ressies) teams need to have a bit of talent in that grade to keep competitive... Our Flegg side needs to be competitive to keep our young fellas coming through...

The last thing they need to be looking at it a Flegg and Cup side that resembles the First Grade side... Has to be something positive for them to believe in.

I reckon Peni comes straight back in ahead of Ogden when fit. Copped a head knock and didnt come back from his HIA on the weekend. Hopefully a speedy recovery and back playing soon. Pauga must be on the chopping block soon too.

I reckon Peni comes straight back in ahead of Ogden when fit. Copped a head knock and didnt come back from his HIA on the weekend. Hopefully a speedy recovery and back playing soon. Pauga must be on the chopping block soon too.
Sakura played against Souths the other week in the game I watched and was a ghost. Had less than 5 touches but still made errors and was defensively at sea. Better to learn more and get more confidence in Flegg

Just on this, Brandon Tumeth made his Cup debut last year just after turning 18. Started and played 61 minutes, making 113m from 12 runs and 33 tackles only 2 missed.

I'd expect he and Matamua (both SG Ball eligible this year) to not see much Flegg moving forward

Brett Kimmorley mentioned he wanted to see some development in the young forwards coming through and wanting them to push for a spot for the rest of the year. Would think Pole, Matamua, Tumeth, Fainu the focus. Saukuru, O’Kane, Kautoga possibly pending return to play and fitness.

Could somebody post a link to this game please. For all of us that are not internet savy.

Could somebody post a link to this game please. For all of us that are not internet savy.
It is on the NSWRL FaceBook site.

I can't post a link as you need an account to watch (I think). Very easy to sign up though.

Members online

Back